Trophy Profile Reviews [Plat'n That]

Symudtry

My profile isnt really much to gawk at as of right now, most of my recent stuff have been me going through my backlog of PS3 games, and a lot of them have been a bit easier (or have glitches to make things easier) than I'd like to admit. But I think it would be pretty cool to hear what you have to say. I'd like to be thrown onto that list if possible. I'll have to watch your video on yours when I get off work later on tonight.

Edited by tomadom64
Editted cause I phrased something wrong lmao

It would be ridiculously hilarious for someone to do something like that on my account. So much spam and games 0-1%.

Everyone likes to hear about themselves so if you need some content go ahead and add my profile to the list.

I have the video you shared in my to watch list so as a result I don't know your format so to speak. However if you have a fun facts section or something here are some about my profile. 

My uncle had a profile called da-porkchop and I really liked the "da-" part so I wanted my profile name to start with that prefix. (Bonus fact, Porkchop was the name of one his cats.) The "noob" part came about because I was an utter newbie to online gaming and I knew noob was slang for newbie. Plus, hearing someone on ma mic complain about how da-Noob kept killing them is hilarious. Thinking on it now, "123" was probably inspired by how computers prompt to add a number to your password so it felt right. 

Most of the games on my profile that are rank E or otherwise were barely played were added by my younger brother. I tried playing some of them but there are only so many Owls of Ga'hoole type games I could force myself through. 

For a long time, my family did not have internet which is why so many of my earliest trophies are missing timestamps. When we finally got access to the Internet, Overlord II was the first game I ever boosted.

All I can think of at the moment and like I said, I am not sure you even have a fun facts section so these few will do. Cheers!

Alrighty I have added all of you guys too! There are some seriously impressive profiles here

@da-Noob123 I actually really like the questions idea/ history of the account, I might whip up a mini form of sorts in the discord over the next few days and then post it here if people would like to provide a mini overview of their account for their respective video. Here is the link to said discord too if people would like to see the actual list and their spot on it etc: https://discord.gg/8wrusdnyvy

• Like 1