Trophy Profile Reviews [Plat'n That]

Symudtry

8 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

i asked you to do one on my list, but i dont really use discord. So if you have any questions regarding my profile you can ask them here via PM, when you eventually get to it.

Can do mate, knowing me, I will probably be asking a bunch of questions and such during the video itself too but I'd be down to post a follow up post too

This looks interesting. I'm going to check it out.

If you want an almost 10 year old, 250+ platinum profile with high completion rating and loads of variation in games to review, feel free to check out mine. Might take you a while to get through :D

Edit: had a quick look at the first couple video's and I like it. You've earned yourself a sub. Good work.

Edited by Ric

2 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

Looks cool count me in.

Counted you in, you have been added to the list mate! Impressive Fortnite plat you have there!

I will also be starting to branch out into other trophy related videos (including an RE7 platinum run video) so stay tuned for that !

On 06/24/22 at 3:07 AM, Symudtry said:

Counted you in, you have been added to the list mate! Impressive Fortnite plat you have there!

Thank you. It was really easy repeating the same thing over a thousand times xD

Edited by gamercris066

On 6/24/2022 at 7:00 PM, Symudtry said:

Mate! I am glad to hear you are enjoying the videos! You have been added!

Thanks mate, look forward to it! I'd be happy to answer any questions about any of the games as I know I have a fair few underground indie titles on my profile that aren't very well known ?

• 2 weeks later...

I probably won't post each episode in here and keep reviving this thread but do keep the profiles coming! 

Episode 7 is up tonight with @platinumplayer12 account! That crisis 2 platinum ?

https://youtu.be/x3NaWH4xQZg

I was also asked what other sort of content I plan on doing on the channel, this resident evil 7 video is the start of a series essentially documenting the run to a platinum! I am definitely bloody proud of how this one turned out 

There should also be a list video up over the weekend about some trophies from my own account that have alluded me.  

On 6/5/2022 at 2:28 PM, Symudtry said:

Hey guys, apologies if this is the wrong spot on the forums but for those of you who are interested, I recently recorded myself rambling as I took a trip down memory lane and looked back at my profile and the plats I have accumulated over the years. Besides such horrors as remembering Resident Evil Resistance exists.... I really enjoyed looking back through my account and would like to turn it into a bit of a series. So, if you would like me to cover your own account in the future (flick me a message below), or just need something to watch as you grind out a long collectible trophy, here is the video! 

Episode 2 is now up as well!

Episode 3 

If you do my profile, feel free to hit me up since most VR games that I play dont have much footage online.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

Make that 2 VR profiles. I am in as well.
Deffinetly will be a unique episode if we get choosen.

Would be sick. I'm thinking of starting to do Platinum reviews for PSVR2 games when the time comes. Best to wait because hype will be high! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Would be sick. I'm thinking of starting to do Platinum reviews for PSVR2 games when the time comes. Best to wait because hype will be high! 

I am already doing text Platinum reviews for every game I have finished in Vr. 

Mostly post them in certain Discord servers, but also have them all in my google drive. 

Too much effort too make a trophy guide for each so this is the next best thing 1 person can do. 

I might do propper reviews as well when PSVR2 comes out.