Trophy Profile Reviews [Plat'n That]

Symudtry

Sorry about the late reply guys, don't think I missed you! @MikeCheck-- @Prometheous101 that is really neat that you guys focus on vr, it's an aspect of trophy hunting that I have neglected almost entirely. Prometheous, if you ever wanted to post your reviews, you are more than welcome to promote then in my discord server mate. 

@Axeman_Phoenix thankyou for the sub and support! This past month has been crazy with the youtube and it is genuinely really nice to hear people are enjoying the content! I will chuck you down on the list!

@Axeman_Phoenix thankyou for the sub and support! This past month has been crazy with the youtube and it is genuinely really nice to hear people are enjoying the content! I will chuck you down on the list! @D-E-U-S-X I will also jot you down as well! There are some cracker profiles here!

Edited by Symudtry
  • Like 3

This would be a cool thing to be included in. Would love to see what other people think of my mess of a trophy collection and this would push me to try to get my completion rate back to past 50% and maybe even break the barrier of 10k in ranking of the UK!

23 minutes ago, Pungwin said:

This would be a cool thing to be included in. Would love to see what other people think of my mess of a trophy collection and this would push me to try to get my completion rate back to past 50% and maybe even break the barrier of 10k in ranking of the UK!

Hey mate, added you to the list! I usually ramble a few suggestions out whilst recording, so I am sure we can find a few!

@Steva24 got you down mate!

I have also chucked a bit of a different formatted video up on the channel, I know a few of you guys were curious as to what content would be made besides the profile reviews, well there will be this sort of stuff, alongside the longer form content like the RE7 Platinum video
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj1AGHAz7r8&t=301s

• Like 1

I really enjoy watching these as it's great to see what people have done. I'll definitely be interested in submitting for a review as well so this seems like it would be pretty cool. I'm trying to get as many tough racing games finished as possible as well as various other stuff so I got plenty to clean up that will take awhile. I should be able to finish off a few more tough racing games before the review at least. This is really cool for motivation & your content is amazing. There are some pretty cool games that people have done so nice going all.

Edited by Destructor-8
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just a lil update two or so months later, I am still very much enjoying making content on youtube regarding trophies and profile reviews, there has been a profile review every week and we have seen some absolute cracking good accounts on the series but, I have also branched out into other trophy content as well. I know a few people were curious as to whether this would be the case. For those that are curious, give the following two videos a crack, they show off the variety of trophy content that I have been thoroughly enjoying making! Happy Hunting!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Symudtry said:

Just a lil update two or so months later, I am still very much enjoying making content on youtube regarding trophies and profile reviews, there has been a profile review every week and we have seen some absolute cracking good accounts on the series but, I have also branched out into other trophy content as well. I know a few people were curious as to whether this would be the case. For those that are curious, give the following two videos a crack, they show off the variety of trophy content that I have been thoroughly enjoying making! Happy Hunting!

Congrats on cleaning up Black Ops Cold War! I’m honestly surprised you didn’t do the main Easter Egg until just recently, since I did the Easter Egg solo a few times back then. Dead Ops Arcade on the other hand, I can’t blame you for waiting until they added checkpoints. Even I couldn’t see myself doing all 64 waves in one sitting ?.

I’m also enjoying your profile reviews and that some of the players in this thread are finally covered. I’m on the edge of my seat on who’s next for a profile review (and if I’m next lol).

Watched a couple of your review videos lately, seems like a sweet idea for content. I'd like to throw my hat in the mix when you get around to it, I'm sure your backlog of profiles is pretty hefty though at this point so no rush. My profile isn't anything special but I'm down to be judged lol. Keep up the good work dude! ?

Hey dude. These videos are great and I've subscribed! Please feel free to add me to the list but I doubt you'll find much interesting to talk about (so I'm naturally interested to hear what you have to say!)

Been part of the Attack on Completion Event this year so only started two new games but I imagine by the time you get to me, there will be a few more. ?

Keep up the good work!