Autopop fixed?

I recently got my ps5 and i want to transfer my files from the ps4 version (100% of trophies earned) to the ps5. Are there still some glitched trophies that won't autopop or have they fixed it (the cross save guide is a year old now so it might not be accurate anymore)?

On 6/6/2022 at 0:42 AM, Ravie_HD said:

I recently got my ps5 and i want to transfer my files from the ps4 version (100% of trophies earned) to the ps5. Are there still some glitched trophies that won't autopop or have they fixed it (the cross save guide is a year old now so it might not be accurate anymore)?

Still glitched unfortunately :(   You can get almost all of them but maybe 1-5 , depending on how lucky you are. I was able to get around getting them all but 1 (Home sweet Home - level 6 settlement).  So if you can, transfer over a save right before you got level 6 settlement and also a save that still has a remaining raid in England.  You can transfer more than one save. You might be safe then ? 

I had a couple others that didn't pop but I was able to just go them them again easily (like slide 150m in snow & be thrown 30m by destroyer or housecarl). If you find out a pay to get the level 6 settlement without an old save or replaying the story, oh please let me know! lol 

Goodluck! 

Edited by Lambiiexo
  • Like 1

On 9.6.2022 at 1:35 AM, Lambiiexo said:

Still glitched unfortunately :(   You can get almost all of them but maybe 1-5 , depending on how lucky you are. I was able to get around getting them all but 1 (Home sweet Home - level 6 settlement).  So if you can, transfer over a save right before you got level 6 settlement and also a save that still has a remaining raid in England.  You can transfer more than one save. You might be safe then 1f605.png 

I had a couple others that didn't pop but I was able to just go them them again easily (like slide 150m in snow & be thrown 30m by destroyer or housecarl). If you find out a pay to get the level 6 settlement without an old save or replaying the story, oh please let me know! lol 

Goodluck! 

The first raid didn't pop, even after river raids, orlog didn't pop after beating 2 player. Settlement didn't pop after building armory and uprgading jomsviking hall.

Ireland didn't pop story and completion trophies. Royal demands did not pop after completing 10 more and snake trophy did not pop after killing 3 animals in ireland and 20 snakes in England