Just a warning about "Exploring My Options"

Nierou

I unlocked both a primary and secondary a long time ago, I thought that I needed one for each class when it didn't pop, Well last night I got all weapons unlocked and still no trophy . If you are new make a backup before you finish the assignment to unlock your second weapon just in case. So far everything else has been working i just hope it stays this way 

I'm going to backup my save and start a new account hopefully will fix it. Honestly im glad i started on the ps4 version even though I have a ps5, my + account is different then my main so I have no way to backup saves and with a long game like this i'd probably quit.

Update: I did NOT restart since I had just planned on doing this trophy last, While playing it just randomly popped after a mission so I guess it works just not always on time 

Edited by Nierou
  • Like 2

On 05/06/2022 at 6:58 PM, Nierou said:

I unlocked both a primary and secondary a long time ago, I thought that I needed one for each class when it didn't pop, Well last night I got all weapons unlocked and still no trophy . If you are new make a backup before you finish the assignment to unlock your second weapon just in case. So far everything else has been working i just hope it stays this way 

I'm going to backup my save and start a new account hopefully will fix it. Honestly im glad i started on the ps4 version even though I have a ps5, my + account is different then my main so I have no way to backup saves and with a long game like this i'd probably quit.

Update: I did NOT restart since I had just planned on doing this trophy last, While playing it just randomly popped after a mission so I guess it works just not always on time 

So i imported my save form ps4 to ps5 and im haing the same issue. did you did anything special to make it trigger?

2 hours ago, Tezzet_Senpai said:

So i imported my save form ps4 to ps5 and im haing the same issue. did you did anything special to make it trigger?

The only thing that I can think of was using the new crossbow in a mission for the 1st time, But for your situation i'd try reimporting your save from ps4( backup current ps5 save> delete data> import save from ps4) Then try modding and remodding every weapon.  If that still doesn't work try my method of just continuing on while using different weapons and hope for the best.

Unfortunately it seems like this has been an issue since they added the trophy even on PC, At least that's what I have seen while searching for a solution 

13 hours ago, Nierou said:

The only thing that I can think of was using the new crossbow in a mission for the 1st time, But for your situation i'd try reimporting your save from ps4( backup current ps5 save> delete data> import save from ps4) Then try modding and remodding every weapon.  If that still doesn't work try my method of just continuing on while using different weapons and hope for the best.

Unfortunately it seems like this has been an issue since they added the trophy even on PC, At least that's what I have seen while searching for a solution 

You just played a misson with the new weapon, or you did multiple?

• 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, Juzam666 said:

Just earned this trophy last night, with the Scout class.

earned primary & scondary = no trophy 

earned the 2nd primary = no trophy 

earned the new secondary = trophy 

Not sure if you need to earn the 2nd primary (the trash M1000).

The M1000 is actually a pretty good weapon if you build it right and take it on missions that benefit from its' abilities :).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's a bit late but I think it's also bugged on me: i got a new weapon for both slots and so far nothing popped. 

I'll keep trying but as of now it's still not in my list. I'll try to unlock with another class someday, or get all weapons with the current class, but I am a bit concerned right now.

Edit: just today I managed to get the trophy, after unlocking the third secondary weapon for my driller. I have no idea why but it just popped some hours ago. Keep it in mind if necessary

Edited by Darghel

On 2022-11-15 at 4:57 PM, Darghel said:

It's a bit late but I think it's also bugged on me: i got a new weapon for both slots and so far nothing popped. 

I'll keep trying but as of now it's still not in my list. I'll try to unlock with another class someday, or get all weapons with the current class, but I am a bit concerned right now.

It's not unlocking for me as well, I've unlocked and purchased a new primary and secondary weapon for all 4 classes. I'm also concerned that it won't pop even after I've unlocked every single weapons.

Edit : Just like Darghel, the trophy popped after I unlocked and purchased  the third secondary for my gunner. It's my only character with all guns unlocked and also the only one with both third primary and secondary guns unlocked. So either one could be what makes the trophy pop.

Edited by Windex-Qc-

• 4 months later...

I was just looking in the official discord channel and someone posted this in the typos report section:

In both french and english it explain that you need to unlock one primary and one secondary for one class however, you unlock the achievement when you have all primaries and all secondaries for one class.

It looks like the unlock requirements were changed at some point but the trophy description wasn't updated to match.