Trophy earn order

CraigyCX

I’m looking to make ‘Take damage to save time’ as my 1000th trophy on my account. I have 11 trophies to earn until I reach 1000. I’m just wondering how feasible it is to get this trophy as my 11th trophy and if it’s even possible in combination with other trophies which are likely to unlock in the first hour etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I believe with some planning and restricting yourself a bit during combat you should be able to make it. I am going to detail a bit my suggestion, and add the link for the trophy guide I made since I will us the roadmap there as a reference for the trophies https://psnprofiles.com/guide/14190-sifu-trophy-guide.

Guide Roadmap Stage #1

1) Trophies 1 - 4: Complete the Prologue & Levels 1-3 killing the respective bosses.

2) Trophy 5 - Unlock skills as you need, but make sure you do not permanently unlock any of them (earning Life is Your Teacher & avoiding State of Constant Learning)

3) Trophy 6 - 7 - You will most likely get the trophies for 300 & 5000 level score, mainly at the club/museum hideouts.

4) Trophy 8 - This is skill dependant, if you are not familiar with fihgting games, but in any case if you have not obtained any other trophy, reach the 70's decade by dying mutliple times, earning Old Child

Guide Roadmap Stage #2

1) Make sure NOT to complete levels 1-3 specific hideout trophies requirements - Rumble in the Hangar, The Pit Protector, Be like Water, My Friend

Guide Roadmap Stage #3

1) Nothing to worry about

Guide Roadmap Stage #4

2) Trophy 9 - San Kok Ma Posture - It is likely that by this point you may have earned this trophy by Vaulting / Climbing objects in the 3.5 levels before the one you want to reach

3) Trophy 10 - Lightning Hands - It is also very likely you have performed 3 quick Takedown on groups with many weak enemies.

4) Make sure NOT to choose the rightmost reward on the 3 categories of each shrine, only the leftmost and central ones. This will avoid you getting 3 trophies

With this you should reach the Caves missing just to drop to death and get the 11th. 

It is not an easy thing, and there is always a chance to accidentally pop another trophy, but this is the best way I could think of.

Edited by Argandalf
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Argandalf said:

I believe with some planning and restricting yourself a bit during combat you should be able to make it. I am going to detail a bit my suggestion, and add the link for the trophy guide I made since I will us the roadmap there as a reference for the trophies https://psnprofiles.com/guide/14190-sifu-trophy-guide.

Guide Roadmap Stage #1

1) Trophies 1 - 4: Complete the Prologue & Levels 1-3 killing the respective bosses.

2) Trophy 5 - Unlock skills as you need, but make sure you do not permanently unlock any of them (earning Life is Your Teacher & avoiding State of Constant Learning)

3) Trophy 6 - 7 - You will most likely get the trophies for 300 & 5000 level score, mainly at the club/museum hideouts.

4) Trophy 8 - This is skill dependant, if you are not familiar with fihgting games, but in any case if you have not obtained any other trophy, reach the 70's decade by dying mutliple times, earning Old Child

Guide Roadmap Stage #2

1) Make sure NOT to complete levels 1-3 specific hideout trophies requirements - Rumble in the Hangar, The Pit Protector, Be like Water, My Friend

Guide Roadmap Stage #3

1) Nothing to worry about

Guide Roadmap Stage #4

2) Trophy 9 - San Kok Ma Posture - It is likely that by this point you may have earned this trophy by Vaulting / Climbing objects in the 3.5 levels before the one you want to reach

3) Trophy 10 - Lightning Hands - It is also very likely you have performed 3 quick Takedown on groups with many weak enemies.

4) Make sure NOT to choose the rightmost reward on the 3 categories of each shrine, only the leftmost and central ones. This will avoid you getting 3 trophies

With this you should reach the Caves missing just to drop to death and get the 11th. 

It is not an easy thing, and there is always a chance to accidentally pop another trophy, but this is the best way I could think of.

This is an incredible response, exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for taking the time to work this out for me. I have been using your guide for reference but as someone who hasn’t played the game yet this gives me much better scope.

• Like 2

On 06/06/2022 at 6:27 PM, Argandalf said:

welcome!!

Just add that if for any reason any of the above trophies do not pop, then some easy to get ar the rewards one and some of the stage 4 related to perform a specific action

So the good news is that I managed to get the trophy within 13 on my alternate and some of those trophies could have been avoided. The bad news is I’m now considering whether to put the game on my account in the first place. It’s been quite a rude awakening how bad I am at the game and I’m just not enjoying it at all. I’ve had to put the difficulty down to the lowest setting and I still can’t really get a hold of the mechanics. It’s such a shame because I really wanted to like this game! 

Edited by CraigyCX