Safe puzzle in Annie’s Bedroom....glitch?

PotrikBerger

So I’ve got to end of the game and am collecting final four pieces for the pedestals to ensure they are fixed and I get the good ending.

however, I have a problem in that when I open the safe in Annie’s bedroom, there is nothing in it for me to pick up and add to the photography pedestal. I’ve checked a YouTube vid of someone completing the game, and sure enough, when they take off the safe panel there is an object for them to possess. In my game I have nothing there. Safe is empty.

has anyone else had this happen? Is there an alternative  area to locate what I need?

If anybody else does run into this issue then all I did was restart game and reload my save. There was still nothing in the safe, but what was supposed to be in there had now spontaneously appeared in the pedestal room once I had restarted. Trophy still popped with this bit of madness so alls well that ends well. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

this thread is quite old but thought id mention i have the same issue of the photo album disappearing and magically reappearing in the pedestal room, but the 'curiosity' trophy didn't pop for me :[

idk if op or anyone else would be able to give a solution for this?? ive tried taking the photo album out of the safe before getting the actual photo itself and it just despawns completely even then

4 hours ago, fudgeroach said:

this thread is quite old but thought id mention i have the same issue of the photo album disappearing and magically reappearing in the pedestal room, but the 'curiosity' trophy didn't pop for me :[

idk if op or anyone else would be able to give a solution for this?? ive tried taking the photo album out of the safe before getting the actual photo itself and it just despawns completely even then

Im sorry dude, I’m not sure what I can advise. I literally did nothing technical or clever, just a restart and reload and the thing was just in the pedestal room. Sorry you having this trouble.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

Im sorry dude, I’m not sure what I can advise. I literally did nothing technical or clever, just a restart and reload and the thing was just in the pedestal room. Sorry you having this trouble.

yeahh i figured there wasnt gonna be some trick to do it since i saw a load of other people with the same issue while i was searching for a solution, thought id ask anyway :']

ill try another full playthru or something, see if i accidentally missed anything

• 1 year later...

Very late to this party, but I have a solution (I think) to Curiosity.

First off, the safe is glitched, no doubt. The photo album didn’t even appear for me. But I still got curiosity. What I think is happening is that people are finishing puzzles without doing all the steps. For example, I didn’t do one portion of a puzzle (taking the rocket to the periodic table). I had taken the rocket somewhere, and couldn’t find it, so I just skipped to the solution. I finished the puzzle just fine, and all others, but the trophy didn’t pop.

Thus, I backtracked, found the rocket and went to the periodic table. A chime sounded, and the trophy popped. Keep it in mind if you aren’t popping this trophy.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1