How to unlock the "new" Trophies?

emerelle-de

Hello and sorry for the probably stupid question but I always was disappointed that there were no new Trophies after A Realm Reborn and today I learned, that there indeed are...? How do I unlock them? I played ARR and Heavensward years ago and recently continued all the way through Endwalker MSQ. Yet, on my PS(4) only the old FFXIV:ARR-Trophies are shown. 

Or are all the "DLC" trophies actually new with Endwalker and I need one of those rare PS5-Devices who I doubt that they even exist to unlock them? I'm confused, pls help!

Edited by emerelle-de

6 minutes ago, emerelle-de said:

I need one of those rare PS5-Devices

You already have 100% on ARR. The PS5 list contains trophies for the Endwalker content.

• Like 1

There are two trophy lists for FFXIV, the PS3/4 list hasn't seen any additions in now 9 years and only covers 2.0 contents and nothing released after. It will most likely stay that way until the PS4 client is no longer supported.

The PS5 list covers the entire game and it's extensions, and now gets regular additions with every major update.

So yes, you'll need one of those fancy white PS5 things to unlock new trophies for the game.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just in case anybody wonders as I did. Eventually I got on of those shiny PS5 devices and installed FFXIV but did not get a new Trophy Set.

Apparently you need to Download and install the "PS5 Upgrade" instead of the Version in your Libabary. 

To do so go to the store, search for "Final Fantasy XIV Online", klick the first one who is marked as PS5/PS4, klick the circle with three dots, choose PS5 Upgrade and download it... ^^

• Like 1