Autopop on PS5 Version

Actually yes just invite a friend who has the platinum into a local game then simply win then you will get all the trophies.

Here's a video of the working auto pop credit to Bushindo.

Edited by gamercris066
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

Actually yes just invite a friend who has the platinum into a local game then simply win then you will get all the trophies.

Here's a video of the working auto pop credit to Bushindo.

So if any of my friends have the platinum. I play one match with them and it unlocks? 

16 hours ago, joelda23 said:

Like I have to have my account on his ps5. Will this work with share play 

I believe you don't have to have your account on anyone else's PS5. If my guess is correct I assume you will just have to trigger the auto pop by fulfilling one of the trophy requirements (in this case playing a local battle).

1 hour ago, Jeaky said:

I believe you don't have to have your account on anyone else's PS5. If my guess is correct I assume you will just have to trigger the auto pop by fulfilling one of the trophy requirements (in this case playing a local battle).

Isn’t local battle with two controllers? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joelda23 said:

Isn’t local battle with two controllers? 

hmm that is true, I may have assumed it was an online room as the person that posted the link to the auto pop video said "invite" the friend to a game. Now that I think about it having your account on your friend's PS5 would make more sense lol.

1 hour ago, crestorapper said:

can someone explain me better how it works? you have to have two controllers, I understand this but how do you invite a friend to play who has platinum since he is local

Ok so I just browsed a few of the other threads on this site and a couple reddit threads so I think I can explain it in a simple way (hopefully). In order to get the platinum to auto pop on the PS5 version you need another account on your PS5 that already has the platinum. If you can borrow the account of a friend that already has the platinum, log into their account using a second controller and start up a local battle with your main account and their account, once you have done that you can end the fight by running off the edge and all the trophies should pop.

Also just in case anyone wanted to know: No this does not work for the PS4 version. you can only auto pop the trophies with this method on the PS5 version.

Edited by Jeaky

universally... anything that requires "local coop" can be done via SharePlay feature "give your friend a controller to play with you"

no need to ask ppl for their account info to locally log onto your console

keep in mind the host of the session is the only one who can earn trophies 

it appears that the host of the session needs to be player 1 i.e the one who already has the plat... so SharePlay is out of the question nvm

Edited by MonaSaxPayne