DLC ps4-ps5 trophies don’t autopop

foxische

While where is a heavy discussion in a different thread about the DLC in general, I’ve encountered an issue of not being able to autopop the ps5 DLC trophies after completing it for the ps4 version.

1. I’ve completed the ng+ ultra hard run and some activities for champion tokens. Popped 2 trophies.

2. I’ve started ng++ story for the remaining tokens and bought everything. Popped a trophy.

3. I’ve launched the ps5 version and uploaded the ps4 save file from the main menu, started the game.

4. No trophy popped. I’ve respawned next to the merchant with few remaining weapons for tokens still not bought yet. Bought it, popped the ps5 trophy for buying all the gear and paint for the tokens.

5. Still miss ps5 trophies for completing ng+ and completing it in ultra hard difficulty.

I’d appreciate all the suggestions for the workaround, really don’t want to go for an extra run.

Edited by foxische

1 hour ago, sharpIIS2 said:

What if we make a manual save before the boss fight and a save for collecting all the 17 item.

Then upload all of them to be play at ps5 version.

Only this looks like the solution. Unfortunately I hardly made manual saves and auto saves quickly overwrite 

Solution : upload ps4 save file on ps5 with the snapshot at the moment you just defeated the last boss and hadn’t started the ng++ for the tokens. If you hadn’t manually saved at that moment, the auto save might overwrite that specific game instance and you are doomed to start over.

1. Defeat last boss on ng+ UH ps4. Watch the end credits. The ps4 trophies for ng+ and UH pop.
2. Make the manual save at the campfire.->>!Don’t start the ng++ just yet!<<-

3. Import this save file on ps5, enter the game. The ps5 trophies for ng+ and UH pop.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/7/2022 at 3:54 PM, foxische said:

While where is a heavy discussion in a different thread about the DLC in general, I’ve encountered an issue of not being able to autopop the ps5 DLC trophies after completing it for the ps4 version.

1. I’ve completed the ng+ ultra hard run and some activities for champion tokens. Popped 2 trophies.

2. I’ve started ng++ story for the remaining tokens and bought everything. Popped a trophy.

3. I’ve launched the ps5 version and uploaded the ps4 save file from the main menu, started the game.

4. No trophy popped. I’ve respawned next to the merchant with few remaining weapons for tokens still not bought yet. Bought it, popped the ps5 trophy for buying all the gear and paint for the tokens.

5. Still miss ps5 trophies for completing ng+ and completing it in ultra hard difficulty.

I’d appreciate all the suggestions for the workaround, really don’t want to go for an extra run.

On 8/29/2022 at 5:33 PM, JimIsTheName said:

Just to be sure, the main trophies for ps5 did autopop with your ps4 file right?

My main game trophies up to platinum did but none of the New Game + DLC trophies did and I have them all on PS4 version of game.

Edited by Oaktown253
Add to comment