It should be worth pointing out that the trophy can be earned on any difficulty. No shame in getting it on Very Easy. Picked mine up for the PS4 version with Danny Phantom no problem. Enemy AI only has one stock and is often stupid enough to just fall into the Ghostly Wail.

• Like 1

Very Easy difficulty, play as Reptar, use neutral special to stun enemy (if it misses, use downward special), then hold neutral special and hit them with a giant fireball 2-3 times and they'll fly off the map. 

I just did this a few minutes ago, worked very easily.  Avoid Space Madness map also, regardless of who you have to fight, cause that map makes life difficult.

• Like 1

If you see Space Madness then you're better off just restarting.

If you're having trouble with April, try Aang. He's just as good but he's a little easier to play if you're a beginner in my opinion.

Here's how i got it. Set the game on very easy and spam the block button (R2)

Wait for the opponent to hit you while you block and then press O. Sometimes they will not even hit you, they'll just stand next to you, and that's your opportunity to strike again. Repeat the process until you win. 

1 hour ago, adm1r86 said:

Here's how i got it. Set the game on very easy and spam the block button (R2)

Wait for the opponent to hit you while you block and then press O. Sometimes they will not even hit you, they'll just stand next to you, and that's your opportunity to strike again. Repeat the process until you win. 

This is how I got the very hard difficulty trophy (obviously with the difficulty set to very hard) so I can confirm this is a good strategy. 

Edited by NewAgeOutlaw17
  • Like 1

There is an OP character in this game with a broken move: Toph. I used it for this one, hard arcade and 3 vs 1 game. Anyways, when you are going for all characters arcade trophy, you'll get it for sure, but Toph is an easy start.

Here is a video guide, it is extremely easy with this character: 

Edited by Tirmata