[PATCHED] You still can play on the old launcher.

TheRealHardyBoy1

34 minutes ago, Shipyroni said:

You can't complete your old list, but you can start the newer one. The platinum is obtainable. The problem is the trophies don't unlock if you already meet the requirements on the server's side (eg. you qualified from 600 rounds in the old launcher - you won't unlock those trophies of playing X rounds again on the same account).

You would need to use a new Epic account. Unlink you old PS one (be careful if you play other Epic games on PlayStation) and use another one, start fresh. I advice you to read the threads on that game version because lots of people explain it :)

So the old trophy list will remain on ... air ? I can't do anything about it? Why they don't delist the old game from psn trophy ? I don't like games in backlog like this. I already have Mad Max with servers closed with an unobtainable platinum :(

• Like 1

14 hours ago, andrei_almasan said:

So the old trophy list will remain on ... air ? I can't do anything about it? Why they don't delist the old game from psn trophy ? I don't like games in backlog like this. I already have Mad Max with servers closed with an unobtainable platinum :(

Yes, sorry, nothing can be done :( The old launcher is like Mad Max. The only alternative is to hide the game.