Harder on PS5?

LEGOmii

I may just be terrible at the game, but I moved over to PS5 to clean up the relics (after a 5 year break.....) And I could swear the PS5 controls are wonky for jumps. Might be the X button  pressure is somewhat different as getting full height jumps or quick succinct jumps seems nigh on impossible....

Anyone else noticed? I have the PS4 downloading the game as I type to try it out with the PS4 controller. Even money it's just that I'm naff at it....

Ok, on the PS4 I had a lot more success. A good example was on Stormy Accent (which I'm still tackling.....) On the PS5 I'd get stuck up against edges of steps and jumping would only do a sort of stunted half jump. Nothing like it happens on the PS4. I am convinced now the PS5 behaviour is different.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got done with this on PS5, and my old ass joints hated every second of it, lol. I think the issues you are describing aren't PS5 related, but Stormy Ascent related. Whenever I landed on the edge of steps where the steps pivoted, it would always do this stupid stunted half jump, or just get stuck entirely as you described. If I landed in the middle of the step or the other edge, everything was fine. One of the YouTube videos I watched for tips, the fellow who made the video said he had the exact same problem with the PS4 version.