Am i doing something wrong?

Harlem_kenway

Been following the guides for the combos and i'm sure i have been doing the combo the guide sugests corectly, but it doesn't do the required damage for the trophy. did the devs change the characters damage? i'm even using a miracle deck like the guide sugests...

Edited by Harlem_kenway
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 2:15 PM, Harlem_kenway said:

if someone has the same issue as i had use the babel deck. it gives you a very good damage boost.

I have just started the game and I can't make the damage needed. 

I do exact this: 

but I only do 79 Damage. Any suggestion? Thanks.

1 minute ago, alexhardstyle said:

I have just started the game and I can't make the damage needed. 

I do exact this: 

but I only do 79 Damage. Any suggestion? Thanks.

change your deck to the babel deck and activate all the effects on the pause menu.

• Like 1

On 23/6/2022 at 9:39 PM, alexhardstyle said:

I have this decks:

Aggro
Juggernaut
Shinobi
Infinity
Miracle
Stealth Raptor
Grab Master

Not babel :/ 

A fully activated Miracle deck can do the trick. I had trouble with the skullomania one and worked around the damage blasting the upward beam super, the one that falls on the opponent after a couple of seconds and started the suggested combo after that super hit. So, feel free to experiment a little with the Miracle deck.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HanzoHasashi said:

A fully activated Miracle deck can do the trick. I had trouble with the skullomania one and worked around the damage blasting the upward beam super, the one that falls on the opponent after a couple of seconds and started the suggested combo after that super hit. So, feel free to experiment a little with the Miracle deck.

Nothing.. 79 damage max. 

I just bought the "DLC" gougi, and with Supernova they're all a joke. The combos in the guide work, but even then, some of them you just have to do a single super. It's annoying having to buy DLC, but I didn't mind spending $1 on a game I got for free. Seems like the free gougi are on rotation though, so you can also just wait until Supernova is free. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8-12-2022 at 11:14 PM, Hurt_Monster said:

As of December 2022, the Supernova Gougi deck is available when downloading the game on PS Plus. Activate the deck in the Training menu, click X over each Gougi.  The combos in the guide will easily reach the damage goals. 

Ive started this game but it looks like none of the combo's work? Any tips or more info about buttons?