Kaopedia entries about foes glitches boss

supercanaries

Hello, I have an issue in Kao, but I'm sure if I did something wrong, although the trophy is marked as unmissable so I don't think so? Basically, I have beaten the game and the trophy for all entries about enemies in Kaopedia didn't unlock, so I went to check to Kaopedia and noticed one was missing. I thought I accidentally skipped a type of enemy who knows how, but turns out when I look at it ... it's Terror? The boss? I've also replayed it but I don't get any scroll from him. Is the entry maybe elsewhere because it's a boss? Please, welp.

You pick up his scroll after beating him, it doesn't add to Kaopedia automatically. But this also could glitch for you :(

Most of the trophies in this game are glitched. So while in theory unmissable they are very glitchy.

On 10/6/2022 at 5:40 PM, MischievousManda said:

Same thing happened on me for him, killed him multiple times and redownloaded the game but that didn't fix it 2639.png

Yes :( I tried too, and he nevers drops it.

On 9/6/2022 at 3:06 PM, hiryu said:

You pick up his scroll after beating him, it doesn't add to Kaopedia automatically. But this also could glitch for you :(

Most of the trophies in this game are glitched. So while in theory unmissable they are very glitchy.

Yes, since it's a really short game, I had no idea it was so glitched and I started it on day one before people knew ? All the KAO letters glitched as well after this, unfortunately. I don't even know if I should replay it, since I'm afraid it'll just happen again.

• 2 weeks later...