NTXSNR

Hard to the Core trophy

10 posts in this topic

Hello, i beat the game in 50 mins and the trophy did not pop and i didn't die once any help?

Did you start a new game, or use chapter select to start the run?

To my undestanding you need to start a new game to be able achieve this trophy

i read on little nightmares steam forums that you need to do a speed run in under 1 hour, no deaths and no checkpoints.

8 minutes ago, NTXSNR said:

i read on little nightmares steam forums that you need to do a speed run in under 1 hour, no deaths and no checkpoints.

Yes, but you could use cloud/usb to backup your run.

Backup your save at every end of a chapter of your no death run and if you mess up, you could download your save and continue it that way.

i did that and it still did not pop why did they even made this trophy in the first place tbh

Just now, NTXSNR said:

i did that and it still did not pop why did they even made this trophy in the first place tbh

Yeah i havent got it either yet.

Every time i start a run it just seems so stresfull to rush the game and knowing every little mistake could cost you the trophy

I'll be trying this soon, so hopefully it doesn't bug out like it did for you, which sucks. Don't give up 😉

Did it yesterday! Most of the times when your running, if you jump you'll actually travel further than just running alone which can really help give you a few more seconds 😀

The way my gf did it was watching a few YT videos and trying to mimic what the person was doing while also make use of the aforementioned cloud backup of the saves.