Difficulty and time for 100%

The campaign is easier and less of a grind, the easter eggs are harder imo (unless you have someone with directors cut).

Should take about 80 hours to finish everything, considering a few failed attempts on some stuff.

• Like 1

I have not attempted any of the single player or multiplayer mode trophies for Infinite warfare but I have played a lot of zombies so I'll give my rough estimate for that mode alone. I would say all base game zombies related trophies could take anywhere from 10-20 hours with a difficulty of around 6/10 however this is from my personal experience and is highly dependant on skill and whether or not you are using a guide. The main problem you will probably have is completing the easter egg on zombies in spaceland as for some reason the difficulty for that easter egg is much higher than most if not all the DLC maps (you will most likely be retrying this easter egg a LOT). if you are able to play with someone that has directors cut the time and difficulty will be greatly reduced. If you are also going for DLC trophies I would estimate the trophy time for zombies at about 30-50 hours with a difficulty of 4/10. (again this is just personal experience).

The other trophies related to zombies should be fairly quick and easy other than the trophy for reaching scene 30 on spaceland. not much to say about that one other than I am sure there are some glitches you can use to make it easier if you are having a hard time with it.

A small tip for the Spaceland boss fight, using the Smart Shot sight on the Reaver shotgun or one of the upgraded wonder weapons is hands down the best way to deal damage to the boss fast. If you are able to play with someone that has directors cut all weapons come out of the mystery box upgraded and the wonder weapons are available in the mystery box in a fully upgraded and pack a punched state, this will help a lot as people with directors cut start with 25k points so you can open all the doors and pretty much start the easter egg and get most of the collectibles by round 5. 

A video with a few tips to make the fight easier for you if you are playing solo: 

Sorry I couldn't say more about other modes but I hope this helps to somewhat give you an idea of zombies mode at least :) 

Edited by Jeaky
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jeaky said:

I have not attempted any of the single player or multiplayer mode trophies for Infinite warfare but I have played a lot of zombies so I'll give my rough estimate for that mode alone. I would say all base game zombies related trophies could take anywhere from 10-20 hours with a difficulty of around 6/10 however this is from my personal experience and is highly dependant on skill and whether or not you are using a guide. The main problem you will probably have is completing the easter egg on zombies in spaceland as for some reason the difficulty for that easter egg is much higher than most if not all the DLC maps (you will most likely be retrying this easter egg a LOT). if you are able to play with someone that has directors cut the time and difficulty will be greatly reduced. If you are also going for DLC trophies I would estimate the trophy time for zombies at about 30-50 hours with a difficulty of 4/10. (again this is just personal experience).

The other trophies related to zombies should be fairly quick and easy other than the trophy for reaching scene 30 on spaceland. not much to say about that one other than I am sure there are some glitches you can use to make it easier if you are having a hard time with it.

A small tip for the Spaceland boss fight, using the Smart Shot sight on the Reaver shotgun or one of the upgraded wonder weapons is hands down the best way to deal damage to the boss fast. If you are able to play with someone that has directors cut all weapons come out of the mystery box upgraded and the wonder weapons are available in the mystery box in a fully upgraded and pack a punched state, this will help a lot as people with directors cut start with 25k points so you can open all the doors and pretty much start the easter egg and get most of the collectibles by round 5. 

A video with a few tips to make the fight easier for you if you are playing solo: 

Sorry I couldn't say more about other modes but I hope this helps to somewhat give you an idea of zombies mode at least :) 

Excuse my ignorance, what's directors cut?

19 minutes ago, ShinySpidey said:

Excuse my ignorance, what's directors cut?

If you complete all of the zombies easter eggs (including DLC maps) you can toggle a "Director's Cut" mode. This gives you 25k points and all perks permanently when you start a game. It is super useful for getting things done fast.

You can also complete all of the easter egg quests again using director's cut to unlock a secret boss fight and get Willard Wyler as a new playable character on Spaceland.

Edited by Jeaky
  • Like 1

The 5 multiplayer games is not a problem. If you have discord, join nexus gaming, and look for Ryanshung, he does runs every so often that are guaranteed to unlock the trophies (and no its not a glitch or hacking, it has something to do with the trophy only unlocking if you are playing on a specific server, which happens to be where he resides). Otherwise, you could end up playing 100's of matches and still not get it.

Campaign is super boring, but easy and self explanatory.

Zombies can be rough, if you're doing it solo, good luck, you're going to need it. As mentioned, if you have others to play with who know what they are doing and have directors cut, then besides maybe 2 or 3 trophies, its a breeze. Keep in mind that some of the easter eggs need to be beaten twice (once to unlock the special character, then once again playing as the special character). I would save the second run for when you get directors cut. For Shaolin Shuffle, there is a glitch to give you invincibility, look that up if you are having any issues. The hardest trophy would probably be the one for getting the bomb codes correct the first time on Attack of the Radioactive Thing, but again if you are playing with someone who knows what they are doing, then they could do their bomb code and yours at the same time. If you are trying to do this by yourself, then you basically get one shot each time you complete the easter egg, so be prepared to complete that easter egg a number of times just for a chance to try to get the bomb trophy. There's also all of the Skull arcade trophies (not sure what they are actually called, i know each one has a different name), those are also really difficult, but can be made easier if you have a group who knows what they are doing (see a pattern here?). Last trophy I will mention is the teddy bear trophy, this could be a nightmare, or could be really easy, all comes down to RNG when looking at the 50-100 spawn locations when looking for the 5 teddy bears (and only 1 spawns at a time, so you have to keep looking at every location), and some are in very dark areas where you can't even see (my trophy popped while I was shooting into a dark doorway (I had my brightness turned up all the way and still couldn't see).

The last thing I want to say is, that although some of the trophies can be difficult and tedious, overall the game (zombies at least) is very enjoyable, and probably one of the best out there (I've played them all and would say my 3 favorite are Infinite Warfare, Black Ops 3, and either Black Ops 4 or Advance Warfare.

Good luck to you!

Berzerkgod313.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Berzerkgod313 said:

The 5 multiplayer games is not a problem. If you have discord, [1] join nexus gaming, and look for Ryanshung, he does runs every so often that are guaranteed to unlock the trophies (and no its not a glitch or hacking, it has something to do with the trophy only unlocking if you are playing on a specific server, which happens to be where he resides). Otherwise, you could end up playing 100's of matches and still not get it.

[2] Campaign is super boring, but easy and self explanatory.

[3] Zombies can be rough, if you're doing it solo, good luck, you're going to need it. As mentioned, if you have others to play with who know what they are doing and have directors cut, then besides maybe 2 or 3 trophies, its a breeze. Keep in mind that some of the easter eggs need to be beaten twice (once to unlock the special character, then once again playing as the special character). I would save the second run for when you get directors cut. For Shaolin Shuffle, there is a glitch to give you invincibility, look that up if you are having any issues. The hardest trophy would probably be the one for getting the bomb codes correct the first time on Attack of the Radioactive Thing, but again if you are playing with someone who knows what they are doing, then they could do their bomb code and yours at the same time. If you are trying to do this by yourself, then you basically get one shot each time you complete the easter egg, so be prepared to complete that easter egg a number of times just for a chance to try to get the bomb trophy. There's also all of the Skull arcade trophies (not sure what they are actually called, i know each one has a different name), those are also really difficult, but can be made easier if you have a group who knows what they are doing (see a pattern here?). [4] Last trophy I will mention is the teddy bear trophy, this could be a nightmare, or could be really easy, all comes down to RNG when looking at the 50-100 spawn locations when looking for the 5 teddy bears (and only 1 spawns at a time, so you have to keep looking at every location), and some are in very dark areas where you can't even see (my trophy popped while I was shooting into a dark doorway (I had my brightness turned up all the way and still couldn't see).

The last thing I want to say is, that although some of the trophies can be difficult and tedious, overall the game (zombies at least) is very enjoyable, and probably one of the best out there (I've played them all and would say my 3 favorite are Infinite Warfare, Black Ops 3, and either Black Ops 4 or Advance Warfare.

Good luck to you!

I couldn't describe the game better than this. 

[1] I also refer everybody to this discord server. He's a legend and helped more than 1k people to get this trophy. He runs a session every week, and you get the trophy after the first match, whatever you win or loose. 

[2] I think it depends for people, but i enjoyed the campaign a lot.

[3] It always depends on your strategy. But what most people do is when they start the game, they get carried by someone, or join the game after the boss fight to collect the soul key. Once they collect the soul key for the 5 easter eggs, they unlock the director cut and then the hunt for the other trophies becomes really easier. But i would say that shouldn't stop you from learning the steps and enjoy the zombies afterwards. Once i had the dc, i think i helped more than 100 people get some of their soul keys because the zombie mode is REALLY fun. Took me 8 monthes to complete because of that, was more enjoying than trophy hunting. But if you 100% trophy hunt, and depending of your luck to find great mates, i would say it takes 40h in total to 100%. 

[4] If i have a recommendation for this trophy : dont waste any time finding the 5th bear. Habitually, you can find the 1-2-3-4th teddy bears, but the 5th is no where to be found. If you dont find it, just start a new game and restart. And if you play coop its really easier and faster. I did it plenty of time, i would say in general it took 40 min with a group of 3, considering we restarted 3 times. 

PS : when you carry people and help someone get the soul key for the first time, you get 50'000 xp. So per exemple i helped 3 players get their soul key on spaceland, i will get 3x50'000 = 150'000 xp. You can find a lot of people carrying, because if you help, you get xp in return. I think this is one thing that makes this mode great since it encourage mutual aid.

Edited by bunshing

On 13/06/2022 at 7:23 AM, Dylan-Mehl said:

Does anyone has a Discord link to the server? I can't seem to find it, at least I can't find anyone named Ryanshung in those servers.

I couldn't find him in discord either, but i was able to find him on PSN and message him that way. His username is the same. Good luck!! Worked like a charm for me, first match and pop.