Midnight Fight Express (August 23, 2022)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Wagszilla said:

The gossip on the street is $19.99 on Steam and PS4.

FWIW it is also a Day One game on Xbox's Gamepass. 

4 hours ago, amir_saman96 said:

I hope/think 20-40€ 

My guess would be 20 as well - does anyone else find it strange that we can't preorder it and know the price? Just me? 

3 hours ago, Markemmanuel said:

does anyone else find it strange that we can't preorder it and know the price? Just me? 

PSN has been doing that a lot lately with indie games even on games with announced prices.

In regards to MFE, a blog post on PS website said “wishlist now” but the game wasn’t even on their store until a couple of days after that post. 

2 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

PSN has been doing that a lot lately with indie games even on games with announced prices.

In regards to MFE, a blog post on PS website said “wishlist now” but the game wasn’t even on their store until a couple of days after that post. 

If it's included on Gamepass, usually PSN gets full price. Couldn't find the price yet on any platform. I see a lot of cool indie games and I hope they will come to PlayStation Plus Extra at some point. I do wishlist them whenever I can. Will do this with Midnight Fight Express as well.

3 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

I hate it when they do that. I mean, the least they can do is check whether it actually is available?