Street Fighter 2 currently free until 21/07

*bump*

Street Fighter II unfortunately is not a good game for getting CASPO points, unless you're good at completing the game in one credit and getting a double perfect on every character. Still, it's a fantastic game, and for free!

You'd be mad to miss out! Although of course you will be subscribed to a ton of shitty grindy bronze trophies.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Lordguwa said:

i went and got it for free on capcom stadium. up to 3-4 games now. wanting to get more before i start it just to have more variety. 

1943 and then Ghosts and Goblins was free. Then Street Fighter II, so what was the other free game?

On 11/06/2022 at 10:31 PM, enaysoft said:

*bump*

Street Fighter II unfortunately is not a good game for getting CASPO points, unless you're good at completing the game in one credit and getting a double perfect on every character. Still, it's a fantastic game, and for free!

You'd be mad to miss out! Although of course you will be subscribed to a ton of shitty grindy bronze trophies.

You dont need to get Double perfect in every battle, my score was 650.000(4-5 perfects) when finished game and get 51k CAPSO (You get alot of bonuses for completing game).

• 5 weeks later...
On 15/06/2022 at 6:22 PM, s_a_s_u_k_e said:

I have a better question:

is it possible to 100% this game with only sf2?

I’m asking because I’m a pro on sf2 so how many things I have to do in order to 100%?

Technically it is possible. There are two trophies which can be difficult (see below), but if you are a pro in SF2 then it should be piece of cake. The rest is just a long grind.

Technician
Clear a game on the highest difficulty setting.

Amazing Job!
In one play session, gain 50,000 CASPO while playing Score Challenge or Timed Challenge mode.

• Like 1