Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chenardizzle

Blood bank(10k kills) question

9 posts in this topic

I need some clarification for this trophy, so if anyone has the answer , please let me know!

The trophy asks for 10,000 kills which to be accumulative across single player and multiplayer modes. I was looking through my player profile and it says I have 7599 kills under the single player tab and 1433 under multiplayer A for a total of 9032... However; when I check the leader boards it says 5662 for campaign 1418 for multiplayer for a total of 7080.

Which of these numbers is to be believed? Obviously I'm hoping the former rather than the latter, but does anyone know for sure?

I could keep playing but I'm just getting so burnt out on the game. Knowing I only have 968 kills to go could get me motivation to keep going... But another 3000... Not sure I could take it!

I believe there is an issue with the leaderboards updating correctly. Go with the first set of numbers. By the way, I'm jealous that you're that close to 10k. I only have about 4500 and am dreading the grind to 10k.

Dont trust the leaderboards, just the single player profile.. good luck..

I believe there is an issue with the leaderboards updating correctly. Go with the first set of numbers. By the way, I'm jealous that you're that close to 10k. I only have about 4500 and am dreading the grind to 10k.

Thanks, that puts my mind at ease! Knowing I can platinum this weekend and move on to a new portable game makes me happy.

I'm around 6k and I'm close to my last multiplayer match for 100.  I am not looking forward to the grind but I'm still enjoying the game which is shocking, I just wish there was a better fleshed out story.

I also agree that you should trust what your in game menu says.  My 10,000 kills trophy popped exactly when the sum of my SP and MP kills reached 10,000.

If i keep grinding the kills on Diplomatic incident it's going to take me approximately 9 hrs to get from 5.5k kills to 10k. I'm going to do this over the week so i don't get pissed and smash my vita. 

If i keep grinding the kills on Diplomatic incident it's going to take me approximately 9 hrs to get from 5.5k kills to 10k. I'm going to do this over the week so i don't get pissed and smash my vita. 

just make sure boris dies quickly