Darling Baphomet

So is this a placeholder, or...?

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm sure I read somewhere this is the codename for an upcoming game but I can't the find source again or remember what the actual title is :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Posted (edited)

I was fully expecting a list full of nonsense trophies: “start the game,” “press triangle five times,” etc. 

I thought my “not even a game” game prediction had already come true. I am sorely disappointed. If this (and the trophy images) aren’t place holders, this is a pathetic level of laziness that give me zero faith in the quality of this game. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna make sure one of these trophies are my 25,000th trophy milestone

Edit

Unless they're cowards and change the perfection of this list

Edited by breakingthegreen

Posted (edited)

What's the Beef with this game?! Ba dum tisch.

Let's hope the X-Box version has Beef Trophy Achievements!

Edited by enaysoft

I wonder if the game will be called "Beef" or "Beef Achievements", either way, it'll be a contender for game of the... day. 

As stated above, this is not one of those games, this was a mistaken posting of an early build of the game that uses placeholder images by a very small and talented indie dev. Maybe before condemning something, you should try to learn the facts.

Posted (edited)

This list is for the PS4 beta of Rumbleverse, which was never actually made available to play only the PS5 beta was ever given out to players who enrolled. As such this list is more or less unobtainable unless you have a special contact to these devs.

@JoinTheClub can confirm this also

Edited by PlatinumTrophy

6 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Maybe before condemning something, you should try to learn the facts.

Come on now, that’s asking just a wee bit much this day in age isn’t it, especially on the internet.

Spoiler

Yes I’m being sarcastic.

17 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

As stated above, this is not one of those games, this was a mistaken posting of an early build of the game that uses placeholder images by a very small and talented indie dev. Maybe before condemning something, you should try to learn the facts.

Well, you can tell them that I won't play the game if they change the name or any of these images.

11 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

This list is for the PS4 beta of Rumbleverse, which was never actually made available to play only the PS5 beta was ever given out to players who enrolled. 

So not this one? https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1477-CUSA26030_00-IRONBEEF00000000

This would be funny if these types of games came out once every few months or so. But every other game is practically poor effort like this. Beta stage, early build, whatever. It's just completely lazy.

I used to laugh and mock these games but I'm far past that point. If this is a placeholder for what might be an okay game, then I can take back part of what I said.

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

This list is for the PS4 beta of Rumbleverse, which was never actually made available to play only the PS5 beta was ever given out to players who enrolled. As such this list is more or less unobtainable unless you have a special contact to these devs.

@JoinTheClub can confirm this also

No it's not Rumbleverse. Epic games are not a small indie dev.

Edited by I-SilentEcho-I

32 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Well, you can tell them that I won't play the game if they change the name or any of these images.

So not this one? https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1477-CUSA26030_00-IRONBEEF00000000

Pretty sure thats a seperate beta which has no trophy list, could be wrong though

16 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

No it's not Rumbleverse. Epic games are not a small indie dev.

It definitely is rumbleverse

3 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

If this isn't a placeholder set it has to be the laziest trophy set I've seen. But then what do you expect from a game called "beef achievements"?

it's a work of art

3 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

It definitely is rumbleverse

Did you learn the facts?

Grapital City is the name of the setting for Rumbleverse. There's multiple wrestling references. This is Rumbleverse.