So is this a placeholder, or...?

I was fully expecting a list full of nonsense trophies: “start the game,” “press triangle five times,” etc. 

I thought my “not even a game” game prediction had already come true. I am sorely disappointed. If this (and the trophy images) aren’t place holders, this is a pathetic level of laziness that give me zero faith in the quality of this game. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

17 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

As stated above, this is not one of those games, this was a mistaken posting of an early build of the game that uses placeholder images by a very small and talented indie dev. Maybe before condemning something, you should try to learn the facts.

Well, you can tell them that I won't play the game if they change the name or any of these images.

11 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

This list is for the PS4 beta of Rumbleverse, which was never actually made available to play only the PS5 beta was ever given out to players who enrolled. 

So not this one? https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1477-CUSA26030_00-IRONBEEF00000000

• Like 1

This would be funny if these types of games came out once every few months or so. But every other game is practically poor effort like this. Beta stage, early build, whatever. It's just completely lazy.

I used to laugh and mock these games but I'm far past that point. If this is a placeholder for what might be an okay game, then I can take back part of what I said.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

This list is for the PS4 beta of Rumbleverse, which was never actually made available to play only the PS5 beta was ever given out to players who enrolled. As such this list is more or less unobtainable unless you have a special contact to these devs.

@JoinTheClub can confirm this also

No it's not Rumbleverse. Epic games are not a small indie dev.

Edited by I-SilentEcho-I
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Well, you can tell them that I won't play the game if they change the name or any of these images.

So not this one? https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1477-CUSA26030_00-IRONBEEF00000000

Pretty sure thats a seperate beta which has no trophy list, could be wrong though

16 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

No it's not Rumbleverse. Epic games are not a small indie dev.

It definitely is rumbleverse

• Like 2