So is this a placeholder, or...?

5 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Grapital City is the name of the setting for Rumbleverse. There's multiple wrestling references. This is Rumbleverse.

If that winds up being the case and Epic Games messed up this massively on the trophy set images, I’m going to LMAO. ?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

I'm probably showing my age with this remark, but here goes. Where's the beef?

That comes from an old 80s Wendy’s commercial where an old elderly lady pulls up and says “Where’s the beef?”. 

You guys had some entertaining commercials back then. Nowadays, those old commercials probably had more entertainment value than most of these trash games entering the store.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, SaySykesRN said:

Please this needs to release, I need to have a beef achievement in my trophy cabinet

urgently, I would buy it right away, as I will buy "Why pizza?"

On 6/10/2022 at 5:40 PM, AJ_Radio said:

That comes from an old 80s Wendy’s commercial where an old elderly lady pulls up and says “Where’s the beef?”. 

You guys had some entertaining commercials back then. Nowadays, those old commercials probably had more entertainment value than most of these trash games entering the store.

I'll never forget one old 80s commercial for TJ Maxx, it showed a bunch of kids out at the beach enjoying themselves. Suddenly the Jaws theme begins as something's shown rapidly approaching from the distance. As both the kids and the viewers see what's approaching, the kids flee in terror because it's a fleet of school buses. ? After that, it's pretty much standard commercial fare where the announcer begins by saying: "If they gotta go back to school, then they should go in style." and then they began advertising stuff. But that intro was epic. ?

• 1 month later...