Possible glitched Daily Challenge on 6/9/22?

POEman553

i can confirm this. i got 715.98m. 

breaks the barrier to get a diamond cup and 50 points to awesome. for some who haven't gotten it yet. challenges like this appear very rarely.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 3

715.97.  Can't get to 715.98.  Any tips?  Still says i'm rank 1 and with a diamond but i would like to cement it with the same distance as everyone else.

I started playing this game about 6 months ago when there was another "diamond cup" glitch.  This will leave me with one day to finally get the plat in 1 more day's play.  I am by no means good at this game and never bothered to learn how to "speedrun" the timed challenges so most of them ended up with a bronze.  But to anyone thinking of playing this, BELIEVE THAT THE GRIND IS REAL!  - 6 months of playing the challenges, EVERYDAY! 

Towards the end, yes, i was getting some golds, at least a few a week.  It's a great time to grab the Diamond cup today though!  

And with maybe around 200 people only playing the weekly challenges now and the daily's sometimes only around 110 on VITA, i feel a server closure is not too far away.  

• Like 3

i used that globbox or whichever his name (the big green guy). took 4 tries myself. kept getting 95 instead of 98, it comes down to placement when character jumps into the abyss.

Edited by Lordguwa

Followed the Barbara video above and still can't crack .97, says in the Challenge room that I'm set for Diamond but not holding my breath... Got two the last two Diamond glitches already so no biggie, spent three hours straight tonight though in vain that would've really been well spent had they cut down that much time, I'm super close to Aweso me!

10 minutes ago, bratMario said:

715.94m it is my best score after two tries (with - i assume - Globox). Should I keep trying or there is switch hero character method out there? 

just keep trying, took me 3 goes for it to hit the target and i never have changed character

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up! Finally gonna snag me a Diamond. Was actually afraid to go through months of grinding only to have that one missing

Edit: Managed to get the .98 after a lot of tries, waiting to pull up the last pillar after you bump into it helped me out with positioning

Now I only need the servers to stay up 2 more months to get enough points for the online portion

Edited by Francis103
Added information
  • Like 1

Just wanted to bump this to get as many eyes on it as possible.

On topic: I was getting 715.97m at least 30 times before I finally got 715.98m.

I would have been done with this game already by my save got corrupted in January and I didn't have a back up. Thanks Sony for your shit proprietary memory cards :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SajoAtine said:

Just wanted to bump this to get as many eyes on it as possible.

On topic: I was getting 715.97m at least 30 times before I finally got 715.98m.

I would have been done with this game already by my save got corrupted in January and I didn't have a back up. Thanks Sony for your shit proprietary memory cards :)

i think game equals 715.97m same as 715.98m, so if i would get 715.97m, i would just stay with this.

^, sony memory cards are pretty bad, my vita sometimes dont recognize that i have memory card putted in my vita.

Btw one time i almost lost save, cuz while playing rayman, my vita somehow did not recognize memory card, and game crashed. While entering rayman, error popped out, that said "the file is corrupted" lol

Edited by x2-FoR-_u-MikoX

1 hour ago, x2-FoR-_u-MikoX said:

i think game equals 715.97m same as 715.98m, so if i would get 715.97m, i would just stay with this.

Unfortunately, this is not correct. I reached 715.97 m at first and the game told me that I would be on the way to earn a Gold cup, so 715.98 m ("on the way to a Diamond cup...") seem to be required.

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
clarification
  • Like 1

Got it! Thanks for posting the topic (though I did nearly have a heart attack when I saw 6/9 in your title instead of 6/10 and thought at first that I'd missed it haha)

Wish I could have managed to get it in the weekly glitched challenge a few weeks ago because it would have felt more like an achievement, but I'm not going to complain! Now I can actually think about going for this platinum ?

44 minutes ago, SajoAtine said:

BTW how do you get so many diamonds lmfao

NGL every time I see you at the top of the list I'm like "dude I wish you would stop playing the game so someone else can get a diamond."

well

i came up to vita in december 2021, while being pretty good player on ps4. Now on ps4 i have over 1000 diamonds, and vip status (only like 5 peoples got this in my country lol)

daily challenges in today times hit ~150 peoples, weeklys challenge barely 200 players (1 - 199 players - 1 diamond cup for one person, 200 - 299 players - 2 diamonds for 2 persons).

Even if i would not play challenges, then other same players would get it (like romance, marcelchi, zonyi etc)

edit: diamonds on ps4 are moooooore easier to get since on daily challenges there are 2000 - 10000 players, and 5000 - 20000 players on weeklys challenge.

Rayman legends on ps4 was most popular in May 2018, cuz it was free for ps plus players, so even 100 000 players on weeklys challenge wtf. I joined rayman legends on ps4 3 months later (1 aug 2018), and game was still popular then (up to 80000 players on weeklys).

On vita its more different. I know that daily challenges were up to 1000- 1500 players in 2013- 2014, and weeklys up to 2000 - 4000 players in 2013. Now its one of the most death platform ever (btw wii u barely hits 100 peoples on some daily extreme, and barely 200 peoples on daily challenges), but wii u seems to be more alive on weeklys (200 - 400 peoples)

Edited by x2-FoR-_u-MikoX
one word add
  • Like 1

Just as a reminder in about 5 hours, the daily challenge will be gone. To get the diamond cup, you must have 715.98 m, otherwise it won't work. Additionally, getting a diamond cup in a challenge is a trophy in this game, so I would suggest playing through the game until challenges are unlocked.

I wish there were glitched challenges on PS4 & PS3 versions.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, x2-FoR-_u-MikoX said:

well

i came up to vita in december 2021, while being pretty good player on ps4. Now on ps4 i have over 1000 diamonds, and vip status (only like 5 peoples got this in my country lol)

daily challenges in today times hit ~150 peoples, weeklys challenge barely 200 players (1 - 199 players - 1 diamond cup for one person, 200 - 299 players - 2 diamonds for 2 persons).

Even if i would not play challenges, then other same players would get it (like romance, marcelchi, zonyi etc)

edit: diamonds on ps4 are moooooore easier to get since on daily challenges there are 2000 - 10000 players, and 5000 - 20000 players on weeklys challenge.

Rayman legends on ps4 was most popular in May 2018, cuz it was free for ps plus players, so even 100 000 players on weeklys challenge wtf. I joined rayman legends on ps4 3 months later (1 aug 2018), and game was still popular then (up to 80000 players on weeklys).

On vita its more different. I know that daily challenges were up to 1000- 1500 players in 2013- 2014, and weeklys up to 2000 - 4000 players in 2013. Now its one of the most death platform ever (btw wii u barely hits 100 peoples on some daily extreme, and barely 200 peoples on daily challenges), but wii u seems to be more alive on weeklys (200 - 400 peoples)

Dude, I really want to talk to you. Really. I’ve been playing Rayman for 4 mounths, and every day I’m seening yours diamond trophies with crushing times and unbelievables distances. Dude, how?!? Unfortunately, I just achieve 715,97. But Didn’t get… One time, I did 715,99, swear… but… don’t know…..

• Like 1