(Change.org petition) SONY must re-open online servers for 1st party games on PS3

iman_generous

Games are a bit too old it's easier to move on to other games.  Plus you had x amount of years to complete the games.  good luck trying :) 

I wouldn't mind if they brought them back with the ps sub but I don't see that happening either.

Edited by Mizz
  • Like 2

Move on and play something you can finish, because that petition is going to be about as useful and successful as someone selling chocolate teapots in death valley in the middle of Summer. Also, Sony is never going to re-open any of those servers or spend so much as a dime on the respective games, just so an increasingly insignificant minority can earn trophies in ancient games on a dead system that's nearly 20 years old at this point.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 4

Yeah, this is not going to happen. SONY doesn't care about PS3 & Vita anymore. But SONY does care if you subscribe to new PS+ to stream PS3 games. SONY only cares about money:

PS3/Vita: No money to be made.

PS3 streaming: A lot of money to be made.

It's sad but true...

• Like 2

If you want to replay the online modes of Resistance 1 and MotorStorm 1 so badly, search for PS Online Network Emulated, or PSONE.

Just don't use it with other trophy-enabled games.

That said, the petion won't work at all. Also i wish they released a final update for GT6 like they did with GT5, to fully disable all online capabilities, i.e. locking certain menus out.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 3