⚠️WARNING ABOUT OPEN LOBBIES⚠️

HamiTosh

Sure you can start a public match with 4 players only, but this will leave open spots for tryhards/hackers which only aim for bothering ur boosting sessions!

So do yourself a favor and get a full lobby of 6, yes you can boost with 10 people too but it ll take waaaaaaay longer and there is only 3 turrets per map at max

Dont waste time discussing with the people in your group, if they wanna try with open lobby let them have fun with the tryahards and hackers who jump around and headshot everyone.

Mind you we player on european evenings,dont wanna imagine how its gonna be on weekends with randoms

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, HamiTosh said:

there is only 3 turrets per map

Many years ago when I ran through the multiplayer grind, me and my partners found that you could get much more XP using a frozen vending machine that was booby-trapped, the only downside was it required a third person to use TK to hold the grenade (they get free EVE from each vending machine hack).

• Like 1

My experience wasn't that bad at all. I went through 2 full boosts some years apart and the only thing we encountered was this user (I'd live to name drop, but Forum rules) that was an avid booster buster. He believed himself to be God's son and he makes videos about killing boosters going for trophies which are usually set to ABBA, for some reason. They're quite bizzare. We had 2 people just distract him and take care of him and he ragequite multiple matches and he was honestly garbage at the game once somebody fought back.

Aside from this user. we experienced no hackers or disruptors, so I'm surprised to hear that they are common.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

My experience wasn't that bad at all. I went through 2 full boosts some years apart and the only thing we encountered was this user (I'd live to name drop, but Forum rules) that was an avid booster buster. He believed himself to be God's son and he makes videos about killing boosters going for trophies which are usually set to ABBA, for some reason. They're quite bizzare. We had 2 people just distract him and take care of him and he ragequite multiple matches and he was honestly garbage at the game once somebody fought back.

Aside from this user. we experienced no hackers or disruptors, so I'm surprised to hear that they are common.

I second this. No hackers, just a try hard that wasn't even that good at the game once you fought back. Got some very weird messages from them and they invited me for a week afterwards.

1 minute ago, mataningo said:

I thought the Multiplayer was cut from the PS4 version. Is it there just for fun then?

I'm guessing they just posted on the wrong version is all.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

how are people hacking bioshock? that game is what like 12 years old now. it was barely active when it was new. i remember it took me and another person months to organize 2 groups of people to fill the rooms and then hope it landed on the dlc maps with no randoms. one of the worst boosts to set up ever besides avp.