Ending bugged!

fbarbon

I'm finishing the "evil run" for "I'm the firestarter" trophy and when the game goes to the final scenes (when it syncs and show de percentage of the decisions gamers have made during the game) the game stucks/freeze and the trophy does not pop. Anyone else experience some kind of bug like this one?

On 13/06/2022 at 7:33 AM, ZaganSebastian said:

I'm experiencing something similar. I've been having a hard time getting most of the trophies to pop. And then in the epilogue, as the camera is panning over the group photo, it just freezes over Ren and won't move forward. Nothing I do seems to fix this. 

Same, game is badly broken at the moment.  Ive got to the ending twice and screen freezes on the photo. Game crashes when you pick up collectibles also. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is happening to me. Played through it once with no issues, and then patched it to 1.06 midway through a second playthrough. That's when the problems started. Every Adler letter crashes my game on pickup now. And when I got to the end, the screen hovered over Ren, refusing to pop any trophies or move on to the other characters.

I'm confident it's the recent patch that's affecting the game, as I didn't have any of these issues on my first playthrough hours before I patched it.

Have already deleted and reinstalled it on a second playthrough but the problem is persisting.

I'm afraid I haven't found any workaround yet. And as I have the game digitally, I'm stuck on 1.06 until the developers patch it again.

10 hours ago, lost_phoe said:

This is happening to me. Played through it once with no issues, and then patched it to 1.06 midway through a second playthrough. That's when the problems started. Every Adler letter crashes my game on pickup now. And when I got to the end, the screen hovered over Ren, refusing to pop any trophies or move on to the other characters.

I'm confident it's the recent patch that's affecting the game, as I didn't have any of these issues on my first playthrough hours before I patched it.

Have already deleted and reinstalled it on a second playthrough but the problem is persisting.

I'm afraid I haven't found any workaround yet. And as I have the game digitally, I'm stuck on 1.06 until the developers patch it again.

I'm also waiting for the developers to patch it again. I directed message to the studio on Instagram but no reply till now! So I don't know if they are working on it or not.

• 2 weeks later...

The game has been updated to 1.07 I was on 1.05 and couldn't open the door to get to the first Adler Letter but as soon as I updated to 1.07 I was able to open the door and get all the collectables. 

Edit: The ending isn’t bugged in 1.07 can confirm I got the trophies at the stat page.

Edited by Anxiety

• 11 months later...

I finished and completed the game back in 2020 and it makes me wonder what could have been the cause of this bug when I did not encountered it before.  Anyway it is finally good to see that the trophy problems had been fixed. I would have been livid had this happened during my run.