How likely is Part II to get a PS5 version?

Nobody really knows, but I wouldn't rule it out. I know the game already got a PS5 patch but that alone doesn't rule out the possibility of a native PS5 version. There are still more things they could do to further enhance the game, even if ever so slightly. But more importantly than that, with Part 1 now coming I could definitely see them doing a PS5 version at some point so that both games have native PS5 versions. alongside being sold separately, they could possibly do a double pack with both games included.

Also if the game is to ever go to PC then a native PS5 version makes sense, because they usually enhance games for PlayStation before porting. 

They're currently working on Remake and Factions 2 and, according to Druckmann, "working on something really cool", so unless that really cool thing is Director's Cut, which I doubt, they're busy enough wihtout making PS5 port with extra content.
Also, comicbook.com is one of the worst (semi)videogame websites I know, with one clickbait article based on rumours and speculations after another. You should steer clear from there.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Comicbook.com is never relaible =/

It would be awesome if the made the Left Behind DLC part of the main game. It's the best DLC i have ever played for any game. Truly spectacular in every way, except maybe the final encounter on grounded =>

Grounded left behind is harder than grounded main game

12 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Perhaps if they ever release Factions it will be bundled with a PS5 version like Spider-Man was only bundled with Miles Morales PS5 version. 

They are working on factions 2. You mean if they do a physical release?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lostforever77 said:

They are working on factions 2. You mean if they do a physical release?

Right.

Though with Sony wanting what, 11 live service games going forward, "Factions 2" might be free to play with microtransactions out the wazoo.

Having said that though, I wouldn't put it past them to have a premium edition that includes a PS5 version of TLOU Pt2.

That's all speculation on my part but there is presidence. Spider-Man as I mentioned previously and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered started that way.

4 hours ago, lostforever77 said:

Grounded left behind is harder than grounded main game

I thought the main game was harder. Only part i struggled with on the DLC was the last encounter, but that was mainly because i had no resources going into it.

8 hours ago, Quink666 said:

I thought the main game was harder. Only part i struggled with on the DLC was the last encounter, but that was mainly because i had no resources going into it.

Actually I think it was confirmed by the developers that left behind is harder, at least it felt harder to me, but I could be wrong

11 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Right.

Though with Sony wanting what, 11 live service games going forward, "Factions 2" might be free to play with microtransactions out the wazoo.

Having said that though, I wouldn't put it past them to have a premium edition that includes a PS5 version of TLOU Pt2.

That's all speculation on my part but there is presidence. Spider-Man as I mentioned previously and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered started that way.

I hope it'll be like factions 1, just better or if it's like what you said, then maybe like the division, but BETTER

hopefully not like fortnite or anything

13 hours ago, czDante92 said:

They're currently working on Remake and Factions 2 and, according to Druckmann, "working on something really cool", so unless that really cool thing is Director's Cut, which I doubt, they're busy enough wihtout making PS5 port with extra content.
Also, comicbook.com is one of the worst (semi)videogame websites I know, with one clickbait article based on rumours and speculations after another. You should steer clear from there.

I sincerely hope the 'really cool' part he mentioned is either a continuation of the story or a new ND IP. In any case both are preferable to another round of remakes and remasters that take resources away from fresh takes and new stories.

Actually I think it was confirmed by the developers that left behind is harder, at least it felt harder to me, but I could be wrong  

Doesn’t matter what the dev say. Lol. It’s all about the players own experience. DLC felt a lot easier with the exception of the final encounter. The main game had quite a few tricky places and the DLC only had one. 

5 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

I sincerely hope the 'really cool' part he mentioned is either a continuation of the story or a new ND IP. In any case both are preferable to another round of remakes and remasters that take resources away from fresh takes and new stories.

I've heard rumors about new IP, but don't quote me on that. But also something about new Uncharted, without Nate as protag, maybe his daughter's adventures with Nathan filling Sully's shoes? That's one "strong independent woman" from ND I wouldn't mind :D . Just speculations, but guy can dream.
In any case, according to Druckmann's own words, Factions 2 is probably their biggest project to date and they had 1 (one) artwork to show, with more to show NEXT YEAR. We won't know what the cool thing is for years :D

5 hours ago, lostforever77 said:

I hope it'll be like factions 1, just better or if it's like what you said, then maybe like the division, but BETTER

hopefully not like fortnite or anything

I can't really see them following in Fortnite's steps. I could see a horde mode or something in addition to the previous modes returning, time will tell though.

3 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

I can't really see them following in Fortnite's steps. I could see a horde mode or something in addition to the previous modes returning, time will tell though.

Indeed, time will tell

4 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Doesn’t matter what the dev say. Lol. It’s all about the players own experience. DLC felt a lot easier with the exception of the final encounter. The main game had quite a few tricky places and the DLC only had one. 

And again, DLC felt generally harder to me. It's subjective. If the developers say left behind is harder then it is harder.

And again, DLC felt generally harder to me. It's subjective. If the developers say left behind is harder then it is harder.

Doesnt work like that but ok => If santa says its easy doesnt make it easy, and just because a dev said its harder doesnt make it harder. Would still be nice to see the dev say it since i doubt it.

It is subjective as you said, meaning people will experience it differently no matter what the devs, trump or britney spears might have said about the difficulty.

9 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Doesnt work like that but ok => If santa says its easy doesnt make it easy, and just because a dev said its harder doesnt make it harder. Would still be nice to see the dev say it since i doubt it.

It is subjective as you said, meaning people will experience it differently no matter what the devs, trump or britney spears might have said about the difficulty.

Do you not understand what I mean? I'll say it again. If the develops made left behind harder, then it is harder. But again, difficulty is subjective, it doesn't matter what felt harder to either of us. What the developers did matters.

Do you not understand what I mean? I'll say it again. If the develops made left behind harder, then it is harder. But again, difficulty is subjective, it doesn't matter what felt harder to either of us. What the developers did matters.

I understand what you mean but you don’t seem to understand that someone can make something more difficult but people might still find it easier. Thus making it easier. Doesn’t matter if the devs make enemies have 1 more hp and deal 1 more damage people might still

find it easier for several other reasons. The DLC had one single hard encounter while the main game had quite a few. Just that alone makes the main game harder.  Could you link the video or interview where they said that they made Left Behind harder? Google’d it and found nothing, to my surprise ?