Online Trophies are one thing...but Leaderboard Trophies... UH-OH!

ChickenExotic

as the title states, having online trophies is one thing, but being one of the best in the world and having Leaderboard trophies to me in my opinion is atrocious. Not only do we have to put in a lot of time and effort, but what if...no the better question will be what if the leaderboards get hacked? if i remember correctly Ghost Recon (yes i know that is a popular AAA Title, no need to point it out) had a similar achievement (360) back in the day and a group of ppl hacked the leaderboards making it unachieveable and Ubisoft if I recall did nothing. Killzone 2 had one as well, it was a bit easier, but nonetheless a Leaderboard trophy. Sorry if this went on a bit too long, but i was hoping these kinds of goals died in the last gen, i guess not, of course you dont have to agree with me, but in my opinion Leaderboard trophies need to rot in hell where they belong. 

• Like 2

I see what you mean, damn trophy descriptions were or are written weird, I hope those ranking Trophies are just regular ranking up, if so, great! 

Haha, lets hope so! I agree, multiplayer trophies suck, leaderboard trophies are just ... well I don't have a word to describe how ridiculous that is! lol

I think it's just for ranking up, but you never know, it looks like it's the same developer that created A-Men 2 - the hardest game on PSN Profiles with an 0.72% average completion ratio! To be fair, these trophies at least appear to be more fair, lol

Edited by BlindMango

I think it's just for ranking up, but you never know, it looks like it's the same developer that created A-Men 2 - the hardest game on PSN Profiles with an 0.72% average completion ratio! To be fair, these trophies at least appear to be more fair, lol

it's just that nobody (except me) bothered completing it on Vita. It's really easy to lose motivation to complete this broken game.

And they still haven't fixed it.

Until I hear something good about this game from some real players (not those BS reviewers), and that 100% is achievable I'll might considering playing this game for free (though even if I ask BT for code, probably I'll have to wait for 2 months to get a reply).

• Like 2