[Video] Short But Sweet Trophy Guide

• 4 months later...

@Bushido_Cypher many thanks for the great guide, so efficient and well-structured.

@crestorapper which mode are you talking about? for easier 3 stars, make sure to choose Rosswell for Rampage and Farm for Abduction.

For Rampage, you only need to follow the hologram cow and kill the cows - easy 3 stars

For Abduction, you might need a couple of tries to familiarize yourself with the farm location. I managed to get 180 points in less than an hour with my friend, focus on radioactive cows for more points.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, henricuz said:

il trofeo a tre stelle deve essere fatto localmente con 2 controller o usando il gioco condiviso con un amico online.

that of the cow I managed to do it by myself but that of the kidnapping did not. what's your name on PSN so I'll add you and if you would please give me a hand

4 hours ago, hugesawfan said:

Anche per ottenere tre stelle nella fattoria per il rapimento, è possibile farlo da solo. Mi ci sono voluti circa cinque tentativi e con un buon RNG sugli spawn delle mucche è fattibile. Al mio tentativo riuscito non ho nemmeno trovato l'agente.

could you tell me what settings did you use alone?

1 minute ago, crestorapper said:

could you tell me what settings did you use alone?

You mean the upgrades? For abduction the only thing that matters is infinite skate, none of the others will help you. The telekinesis upgrade that allows you pick up vehicles is a detriment because it just increases your chance of picking up random objects instead of the cows. For rampage the only upgrade you need is the one that improves the zap weapon since you can easily three star Rockwell's rampage just using the zapper. 

50 minutes ago, hugesawfan said:

Intendi gli aggiornamenti? Per il rapimento l'unica cosa che conta è lo skate infinito, nessuno degli altri ti aiuterà. L'aggiornamento della telecinesi che ti consente di raccogliere veicoli è un danno perché aumenta solo le tue possibilità di raccogliere oggetti casuali invece delle mucche. Per la furia l'unico aggiornamento di cui hai bisogno è quello che migliora l'arma di scarica poiché puoi facilmente tre stelle della furia di Rockwell semplicemente usando lo zapper. 

yes I mean the kidnapping in addition to the infinite skate what would you advise me to do 3 stars tell me the method you used please

34 minutes ago, crestorapper said:

yes I mean the kidnapping in addition to the infinite skate what would you advise me to do 3 stars tell me the method you used please

There's not really much strategy, just learn the general location of the cow spawns and try to get to them as fast as possible. Sometimes the RNG will spawn more or less cows than usual or sometimes flat out respawn cows you've already picked up. It goes without saying when you have a crowd of cows get behind them so all of them are placed between you and the abduction field so you can grab them and throw them all quickly without having to constantly rotate the camera on the X axis.

1 hour ago, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

Can I do the 100 games in local multiplayer with 2 controllers?

nope, it has to be online mode for 100 matches trophy.

you'll need 1 boosting partner.

you can set the lobby into private and play the race mode (around 1-2 min each)

• Like 1

On 5/11/2022 at 18:56, hugesawfan said:

Non c'è davvero molta strategia, impara solo la posizione generale delle uova di mucca e cerca di raggiungerle il più velocemente possibile. A volte l'RNG genererà più o meno mucche del solito o talvolta respawnerà mucche che hai già raccolto. Inutile dire che quando hai una folla di mucche dietro di loro in modo che tutte siano posizionate tra te e il campo di abduzione in modo da poterle afferrare e lanciarle tutte rapidamente senza dover ruotare costantemente la telecamera sull'asse X.

honestly speaking i don't think you did this challenge alone because me and a friend of mine get to 160-165 points and then no more cows spawn

28 minutes ago, crestorapper said:

Your strategy 

I would rebind the circle button to something more usable (i did L1). You need to get somewhat lucky with the radioactive cow spawns, but it definetly doable solo. And infinite skate ofc.

Edited by Vern3r0z