PS3 version vanished from download list

red_tyrant

It was the PS Plus version that sony gave years ago. When I search in the horrible store, they gave me 2 choices. One at $5.99 and another for free with the Plus symbol, but when I choose the second option, an error message appears. Maybe this is temporary and they are "preparing" the ps4 version for my region or something?

I searched in the vita store and its missing in my list too, but I can find it in the store with a download button available. Sadly, pressing the button does nothing.

Edited by red_tyrant

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

There's currently a bug with the Download History on the PS3 and Vita that causes new and PS Plus items to be reshuffled to the bottom of the list instead of the top so look there before starting to worry :).

5 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

Also, with PS plus games, if your subscription gets renewed, all your ps plus games go to the top of the list. 

Unfortunately that's not the case. Last time I checked I had 1360 items and now I have 1359 :( . Syphon Filter is nowhere to be found

• Like 3

On 12/6/2022 at 4:37 PM, jasondm300 said:

I would say wait until tomorrow.  It should be releasing for PS4 and that might reset your license and make it visible on Vita.  Can't be for sure but it is worth a shot

A little update. The game still is unavailable in my ps3/vita list, but I got the ps4/5 version for free, so... yay?

Final update. The game came back! It has a broken thumbnail and instead of Syphon Filter it says a lot of random characters.pkg, but I can finally play it on my ps3/vita

Edited by red_tyrant
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I got Medievil Ressurrection for free this same way. I paid for the PSP version a very long time ago. And with all the updates to PS3 and PSP's firmware it is very hard to legit play my digital copy now unless I have an extremely weak wifi connection. Which Sony knows is unlikely.   I paid for all 3 Syphon Filter games on PS1. All 3 are currently free on PS+ for PS4/5 users.