100 Days Trophy

NineFiveOffsuit

I believe it is rumored that joining someone's game that's over 100 days autopops the trophy for people.

Has anyone tried this?

I am also curious if someone joins, gets the trophy, and saves the world.... if they can then help others with the same trophy? 

Edited by DaivRules

• 2 weeks later...

If I understand your question correctly: you cannot duplicate the world. 

I stopped playing in the world of a friend at 105, but I have it still on my list. yesterday the world was at 109 days, without me playing. 

As far as I understand: the World is unique, so you can join and leave the match as long its still alive, but if you lose, the host and everyone who has the world in their list loses the world too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/06/2022 at 0:11 PM, Hyle80 said:

If I understand your question correctly: you cannot duplicate the world. 

I stopped playing in the world of a friend at 105, but I have it still on my list. yesterday the world was at 109 days, without me playing. 

As far as I understand: the World is unique, so you can join and leave the match as long its still alive, but if you lose, the host and everyone who has the world in their list loses the world too.

Any chance this world is still going? Is it password protected as I’d literally be jumping in and out without ruining anything ?

• 2 weeks later...

On 13.7.2022 at 11:11 PM, adamhealey1 said:

Any chance this world is still going? Is it password protected as I’d literally be jumping in and out without ruining anything 1f605.png

Sorry but I left the world. If its still alive I cannot tell.

Best way to get the 100 days trophy is to go to the Reddit page of the game. There’s plenty of people giving password to their world for people to get the trophy easily. You just need to refresh the main page often, or ask for help in a dedicated post. 

Edit : obviously the real best way of getting the trophy is to do it legit, entering a game 15/25 days on and have some fun ! But in case you end up loosing your village at day 95/98, after hours of careful planning, remember the community can help. 

Edited by duncanmcleod

• 2 months later...