Anyone else excited for the new Expeditions dlc?

Vault-TecPhantom

>inb4 people who have never played the game or listen to youtubers to get their own opinion get here

I think Wastelanders was quite good, altough I genuinly miss the fact that every human was an actual player, the community for this game is great. 

The DLCs were a bit all over the place in my opionion and while the storyline and the rewards were great, I always felt like something was missing and I didn't much care for the Daily Ops. One problem and glitch I could never get over was how your storyline choices were "forgotten" by the game.

I saw very little of the game trailers and I am excited for the Pitt (especially if we'll get Ashur's armor as a cosmetic piece), I just fear that they will turn it into another daily grind for some other currency. Hopefully they will bring on a new trophy DLC to "force" me into going back.

12 hours ago, Letenko22 said:

>inb4 people who have never played the game or listen to youtubers to get their own opinion get here

I think Wastelanders was quite good, altough I genuinly miss the fact that every human was an actual player, the community for this game is great. 

The DLCs were a bit all over the place in my opionion and while the storyline and the rewards were great, I always felt like something was missing and I didn't much care for the Daily Ops. One problem and glitch I could never get over was how your storyline choices were "forgotten" by the game.

I saw very little of the game trailers and I am excited for the Pitt (especially if we'll get Ashur's armor as a cosmetic piece), I just fear that they will turn it into another daily grind for some other currency. Hopefully they will bring on a new trophy DLC to "force" me into going back.

Yeah, I think the average Fallout fan who hasn't played 76 yet will really love it now especially with all the quality of life improvements. The devs have even sorted out the pip boy inventory management and made it so you can loot all bodies nearby rather than painstakingly combing through every corpse.

I enjoyed Wastelanders and Steel Dawn. Obviously, the story lines and choices aren't as strong as other Fallouts, it being an MMO not really allowing for that, but they were still fun.  tbh I actually like the vanilla campaign as well but that's probably because I mixed it in with the two DLCs which evened out the pacing. Also, like previous Fallouts playing as a melee strength based character is essentially easy mode, even more so now that Bethesda has ruined VATs.

I agree that the community is great but endgame, even in co-op, is still crap because, as you say, it all revolves around grinding for currency. Hopefully, if the Pitt does end in a daily grind it won't be like the two trophies for Wastelanders which were by far and away the worst trophies in the game (I actually found a really great glitch for the Settlers that not only sped up that trophy significantly but levelled up my second character every 10 minutes). 

Mind you, I think Fallout 4 is best Fallout and improves on 3 and New Vegas in every conceivable way but the way people talk about that game you'd think it was the worst thing Bethesda has ever done!

• Like 1