Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

7 minutes ago, xAFT3RL1FEx said:

Like i said i friended him he accepted then i msged him..he was nice enough to msg back and try to explain what happened

Hmm. I sent a friend request and I don’t think mine was excepted. Maybe you can only message him if you’re a friend. Either way I just wish someone else would get the trophy to know how to unlock this stupid thing

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Hmm. I sent a friend request and I don’t think mine was excepted. Maybe you can only message him if you’re a friend. Either way I just wish someone else would get the trophy to know how to unlock this stupid thing

Ive got a screen shot of what he said but its pretty much what i already posted before i just wanted to mention that he started a new game after the 1st reading just to clear that up cuz some were thinking it was on the same playthrough...and he thinks it just glitched on him cuz he couldnt get the tarot card before the cages also was on the 1.01 update

Edited by xAFT3RL1FEx

Rant: The chapter select in this game is crap. Makes collecting and reworking scenarios the worst. No skippable cutscenes?! Come on.

Keep at it friends, we’ll figure it soon enough. Glitch or not, this will be unlocked at some point. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, GAZDAN said:

I’ve asked Supermassive Games on Twitter, I’ve had some success with replies from game devs in the past asking on there. Here is the tweet: 

Nice...did they say anything how to unlock or if its bugged? I havent got twitter to look

• Like 1

Does Eliza even have something specific to do in chapter 8? What would trigger this trophy in that specific chapter? I’m sure the trophy is just glitched. It’s the exact opposite of accept her help which you only have to say “see more” one time. Should work the same way for refuse her help. I doubt they would make such a convoluted requirement for something that seems so simple that no one is able to figure out what to do for days.

End of my first playthrough I only killed 2 hacketts. The mom and Travis when Travis and Laura killed each other. I also got Ryan killed in the same scene. Everyone else was alive. Also in chapter 8 I collected a couple tarots and ended up failing the puzzle and Jacob got left in the cage and the hacketts captured me. I also ended up getting a special scene where you play as Eliza after chapter 9 but that’s cause I picked up one specific card and I had no option to not see more. It went straight into the scene. Again I don’t know what there is to refuse Eliza’s help in chapter 8 specifically. 

I killed all the hackets. Everyone was alive except for Ryan. Emma went off with Max and didn’t kill Silas -the trophy still did not pop

1 hour ago, TrophyChief said:

Rant: The chapter select in this game is crap. Makes collecting and reworking scenarios the worst. No skippable cutscenes?! Come on.

Keep at it friends, we’ll figure it soon enough. Glitch or not, this will be unlocked at some point. 

I messaged them on Facebook and complained about the same exact thing. The read my messages and never replied 

Edited by sealightbreeze

I am tired of hunting for this trophy now. It’s my final one to platinum. 

What I’ve tried: 

Collecting all Tarot, Moving on, Killing all Hacketts, Keeping Silas Alive. 

Collecting all Tarot, Moving on, Keeping all Hacketts alive, Killing Silas.

Collecting No Tarot.

Collecting All Tarot except Hierophant.

Only Collecting Hierophant Tarot.  

I’ve done 4 playthroughs collecting Tarot, getting premonitions and doing the opposite to what all the cards require. 

And nothing has popped for me trophy wise. I’m tired now. In my search for it, I managed to get all the other trophies though. 

23 minutes ago, BlackRavenOfPoe said:

I am tired of hunting for this trophy now. It’s my final one to platinum. 

What I’ve tried: 

Collecting all Tarot, Moving on, Killing all Hacketts, Keeping Silas Alive. 

Collecting all Tarot, Moving on, Keeping all Hacketts alive, Killing Silas.

Collecting No Tarot.

Collecting All Tarot except Hierophant.

Only Collecting Hierophant Tarot.  

I’ve done 4 playthroughs collecting Tarot, getting premonitions and doing the opposite to what all the cards require. 

And nothing has popped for me trophy wise. I’m tired now. In my search for it, I managed to get all the other trophies though. 

Ive got a feeling they will patch it within a week or 2 i doubt its some sort of difficult requirement for type of game it is its gota be bugged

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xAFT3RL1FEx said:

Ive got a feeling they will patch it within a week or 2 i doubt its some sort of difficult requirement for type of game it is its gota be bugged

Probably. But it took me this long to cave and look it up to see how to get it and no one has that remembers what they did. 

So I’m done now. It’s been a long 4 or so days. I’ll come back to it whenever another update comes out. 

3 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

The patch didn’t fix it. I just finished chapter 8 with telling her no. Still isn’t working 

How did you message him? his PSN settings this morning Were blocked so you can’t message the player

Yeah i dont rekon they would of fixed it yet usually 1st few updates are just for game minor issues and performance..has happened alot of times to me with new release games...hopefully it doesnt take to long...has anyone had any luck with comments back from them on facebook or twitter?

56 minutes ago, BlackRavenOfPoe said:

Probably. But it took me this long to cave and look it up to see how to get it and no one has that remembers what they did. 

So I’m done now. It’s been a long 4 or so days. I’ll come back to it whenever another update comes out. 

Yeah im in same boat...im just finishing my last run today then just guna wait for hardpass to work which will be my only trophy left...i duno how many more times i can go through the story again lol

6 hours ago, xAFT3RL1FEx said:

Nice...did they say anything how to unlock or if its bugged? I havent got twitter to look

Not yet unfortunately but there's also no way of knowing if they've seen it. Hopefully since a few gamers from here have liked it, that will increase the chances. 

I sent Supermassive a message on Facebook last night, they have just gotten back to me and said to contact support as it sounds like a game issue. 

So I’ve sent the exact same message to support. In the hopes it’s a bug/glitch and they will fix it. 

The link to support I was given if anyone else should need it: https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us

• Like 3

7 hours ago, x_xDarthAndyx_x said:

Not sure how much reliance we can place on this, as some early guides are churned out on the basis of how they think something should be done.

There was a different guide that I found yesterday which stated the trophy would unlock as soon as you refuse Eliza once, which clearly isn’t happening.

I’ve done multiple things by now as I’m sure everyone else has. 

1) ignored her every chapter and everyone lived. 

2) ignored her every chapter and everyone died

3) ignored her every chapter killed all the hacketts. Ryan died. Emma got back with max no one killed Silas. 

4) ignored her every chapter and ignored the tarot card with Abbi in the cellar (chapter 9) make sure everyone lived except for Ryan and it didn’t work

I think it’s glitched. I honestly do. It shouldn’t be this hard. You can’t honestly tell me that out of all the people that own this game- that only one person was able to get it…. But doesn’t remember exactly how they got it. Except they missed the one card and it happened in chapter 8. 

Edited by sealightbreeze