Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

All of this makes NO sense ! A lot of us already tried to play under others versions of the game, skip X or Y card and select move on each time. Some get the trophy at Ch.8, some at Ch.9 and the majority don’t pop it at all… what is going ON with this trophy !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MatCauthon_42 said:

Congrats on the trophy and your upcoming plat!

Thank you for confirmation that it has been bugged since the day 1 patch. Looks like those of us that made the mistake of going digital have to wait for the patch that fixes it.

Congrats. Too bad I went digital. I guess the wait for a patch begins!

2 minutes ago, SHIMMY7MUFC said:

Yeah I did ur exact run last nite on a fresh new game but am on digital so forced patch unfortunately and it didn’t pop

Is there a way digital players can revert to original 1.00 version without being forced to update? I prefer disks and I know I can play original versions by going offline, just wondering for those digital players. 

• Like 3

Disc version here. Deleted game from console, set console to offline so no patches would be forced, deleted save game, reinstalled game and confirmed it was running base v1.00, started a New Game, collected all Tarots except Hierophant, collected nothing else, apart from meeting the requirements of the Nobodys Fool trophy I rushed every level and interacted with nothing I didn’t need to, everyone lived (including Hacketts) except Ryan and Laura got killed at end of chapter 8, ‘moved on’ at the end of every chapter, played game all in one sitting, no Hard Pass..

Done with this til it’s patched!!

Edited by OTPYG
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, OTPYG said:

Disc version here. Deleted game from console, set console to offline so no patches would be forced, deleted save game, reinstalled game and confirmed it was running base v1.00, started a New Game, collected all Tarots except Hierophant, collected nothing else, apart from meeting the requirements of the Nobodys Fool trophy I rushed every level and interacted with nothing I didn’t need to, everyone lived (including Hacketts) except Ryan and Laura got killed at end of chapter 8, ‘moved on’ at the end of every chapter, played game all in one sitting, no Hard Pass..

You forgot to not collect The Justice.

32 minutes ago, OTPYG said:

That’s very frustrating, sorry to not have it work for you. I’ll take the time and give specifics on collectibles and paths that I had when I get home. Maybe it has to be something else that will trigger it.

No luck for me. I ran a fresh playthrough on disc 1.0, offline, I killed Jacob so missed Judgement Tarot. It was ALMOST done in one sitting but after the Hierophant popped up on screen, it wouldn't let me interact with anything else so had to exit to menu unfortunately. 

Also done with this now until the patch.

9 minutes ago, TrophyChief said:

That’s very frustrating, sorry to not have it work for you. I’ll take the time and give specifics on collectibles and paths that I had when I get home. Maybe it has to be something else that will trigger it.

All good bud, stoked for you that you got it at least!! Given I had to do another playthrough for Nobody’s Fool anyway I was curious to see how I would go! 

14 minutes ago, Dav_In said:

You forgot to not collect The Justice.

I wasn’t trying to replicate an exact run, and I figured since I’m going to that location whereas TrophyChief didn’t, I’d best collect it. I do think the requirements for this trophy are simply Moving On at the end of every chapter, and as long as you have at least 1 Tarot Card from each level in your possession so you can make that choice, then it should unlock. Except it’s bugged..

Ah well. Good luck to those who decide to give it a crack for themselves!! 

Edited by OTPYG

They now want to know the following:

-where are you in co-op or single player mode

-what part of the story were you at?

-what character were you playing at the time

I answered all the questions so hopefully it helps. 

4 hours ago, JhOnNY_HD said:

Now is a bug or you are only want attention?

"Just ignore Johnny_HD. Everyone else here has tried their best, and will continue to do so. Ignore the haters and Debbie downers. He just wants attention. Not willing to help, or try anything themselves."

Now is very easy to proof the bug If another user can try with disc version of the game in the 1.00

No, I’m trying to actually help people. You were mean to a lot of people. I just called you out. At least I’m doing something. Go bother someone else. 

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, TrophyChief said:

Just got the fucking trophy! Holy shit! I'll update here in just a few. I'll explain what I did.

Ok, updated profile.

Here is what I did:

• Uploaded all my game save data to cloud (just in case)
  • Deleted game with newest version
  • Went offline
  • Redownloaded game with only version 1.00
  • Played offline all the way through and collected all tarot cards with the exception of "Justice" (Jacob's tarot) - killed him off early while going for the Peanut Butter ButterPops trophy
  • Selected Move On each time and trophy popped at end of Chapter 9.
  • I played in one sitting

Note: I have the disk version. Can't say for those playing digital.

Will give this a go since I do have a physical copy of the game. Won’t finish til later today since I got work soon. If it doesn’t pop, I’ll just wait til a patch comes in.

3 hours ago, TrophyChief said:

Is there a way digital players can revert to original 1.00 version without being forced to update? I prefer disks and I know I can play original versions by going offline, just wondering for those digital players. 

Nope the version you download from the store is already patched no way to revert a digital copy 

But I feel satisfied between my interactions with 2k support and @TrophyChief work this is bugged for digital versions but is def being worked on now. I sent about 24 hours worth of video to them, they replied they got the issue to the appropriate team to fix. Next patch I feel will resolve this issue. I've had fun hunting this down with ya'll. Somehow after about 14 runs of this game I'm still not burnt out. I'm gonna start to do a Speedrun of it, at this point I might as well how much I know this game lol. So here's to all who put in the work to help figure this out and here's to waiting for what I'm gonna call the "Plat Patch" lol 

Cheers mates.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

No, I’m trying to actually help people. You were mean to a lot of people. I just called you out. At least I’m doing something. Go bother someone else. 

Ah ok telling people to wait a patch is not helping.

I'm to old for this nosense conversations.

Don't worry this is my last interaction with you