Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

3 hours ago, ozoevil said:

Right guys after a few unsuccessful unpatched runs it finally POPPED.

What i did now was (and i'm 99% sure this is what triggers it), you have to encounter Eliza in your gameplay whenever you can.

So see her in the window + get rid of raven as Abi ch. 1

When u r in the woods as Abi nighttime do not rush to exit make a lap so you encounter her

Pick the phone as Dylan and Laura to hear her voice

Listen to podcast thing in ch. 7

See Eliza in the window as Laura in ch.9 and see her as Abi in the shelter - not picking up the card (if you get rid of her earlier, that's good i quess, since folks unlocking trophy at the end of ch. 8)

On my run i opened trap door as Emma and then as Jacob i could see Eliza in ch. 6 after that i faill all QTE

I didn't listen to the podcast in chapter 7 (just used the phone) or look at the window in chapter 9 (just played the piano). I also don't think I "encountered" her as Abi in chapter 3 but I heard her voice 1 time before I got to the end after I grabbed the card there. The other encounters were unavailable to me due to the characters having them having died already. I still got the trophy, also after chapter 9. 

3 minutes ago, Saxton3234 said:

I didn't listen to the podcast in chapter 7 (just used the phone) or look at the window in chapter 9 (just played the piano). I also don't think I "encountered" her as Abi in chapter 3 but I heard her voice 1 time before I got to the end after I grabbed the card there. The other encounters were unavailable to me due to the characters having them having died already. I still got the trophy, also after chapter 9. 

Unpached game ver 1?

d

57 minutes ago, Saxton3234 said:

did you pick any cards up or doesn/t matter. also i would assume that never picked "see more"

I just got it!! I didn't expect it to pop up but it actually did... all that hard work wasn't for nothing. I followed all the recent advice, picking up all the cards except justice and hierophant, choosing to move on everytime, and also seeing eliza as much as was possible. It popped at the end of chapter 9. I did this on ps4, on version 1.0 - disc copy.

i'll try and help as much as possible soon.

PZHqwNN.jpegiA4ccZW.jpeg

Edited by Beatle-Girl
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ozoevil said:

Right guys after a few unsuccessful unpatched runs it finally POPPED.

What i did now was (and i'm 99% sure this is what triggers it), you have to encounter Eliza in your gameplay whenever you can.

So see her in the window + get rid of raven as Abi ch. 1

When u r in the woods as Abi nighttime do not rush to exit make a lap so you encounter her

Pick the phone as Dylan and Laura to hear her voice

Listen to podcast thing in ch. 7

See Eliza in the window as Laura in ch.9 and see her as Abi in the shelter - not picking up the card (if you get rid of her earlier, that's good i quess, since folks unlocking trophy at the end of ch. 8)

On my run i opened trap door as Emma and then as Jacob i could see Eliza in ch. 6 after that i faill all QTE

MOVE ON obvs. I didn't pick Hermit and Justice cards.

In ch.9 at Hackets house no one survived in my playtrough - i shot Travis as Laura, didn't accept the bait, stubbed Bobby, Chris killed family members, shot Chris, Ryan died from stabbed wound.

Someone brave enough with digital copy can give it a go maybe it will work, basically you have to encounter Eliza in your gameplay

I’ll try it . Half way… starting chapter 4 

1 minute ago, Forever_United_3 said:

I didn't hear/see her in chapter 3 or chapter 9 do i need to hear her and collect cards aswel?

I can't say for sure, but after couple NO trophy runs i started to pay attention what i can do different, so yeah encouter her everywhere where you can and collecting cards

54 minutes ago, Beatle-Girl said:

I just got it!! I didn't expect it to pop up but it actually did... all that hard work wasn't for nothing. I followed all the recent advice, picking up all the cards except justice and hierophant, choosing to move on everytime, and also seeing eliza as much as was possible. It popped at the end of chapter 9. I did this on ps4, on version 1.0 - disc copy.

i'll try and help as much as possible soon.

PZHqwNN.jpegiA4ccZW.jpeg

I'll clarify that I saw/heard Eliza in these Chapters:

- Chapter 1, Abi shoo's away the raven.

- Chapter 2, Dylan hears Eliza on the phone in Chris's office.

- Chapter 3, while walking around as Abi before continuing on to either call for nick or not. 

- Chapter 6, Jacob sees Eliza within seconds of the cutscene.

- Chapter 7, while in Travis's office you will hear Eliza on the phone. 

- Chapter 7, Eliza will appear at the end of the podcast in Travis's office. 

- Chapter 9, once you collect the tarot card in the room with the big windows, back away and come back- the angle will change and you'll get the option to look through the window, Eliza will be there.

- Chapter 9, in the shelter as Abi, you can see Eliza when moving towards to fuse box, you DO NOT pick up the tarot card here.

This is all I did in relation to Eliza including moving on everytime. 

5 minutes ago, Beatle-Girl said:

I'll clarify that I saw/heard Eliza in these Chapters:

- Chapter 1, Abi shoo's away the raven.

- Chapter 2, Dylan hears Eliza on the phone in Chris's office.

- Chapter 3, while walking around as Abi before continuing on to either call for nick or not. 

- Chapter 6, Jacob sees Eliza within seconds of the cutscene.

- Chapter 7, while in Travis's office you will hear Eliza on the phone. 

- Chapter 7, Eliza will appear at the end of the podcast in Travis's office. 

- Chapter 9, once you collect the tarot card in the room with the big windows, back away and come back- the angle will change and you'll get the option to look through the window, Eliza will be there.

- Chapter 9, in the shelter as Abi, you can see Eliza when moving towards to fuse box, you DO NOT pick up the tarot card here.

This is all I did in relation to Eliza including moving on everytime. 

Unpatched version and disk version?

I still don't have the trophy and working on it now, but I think we may be overthinking it. My guess is that you need to move on on every end of chapter but on version 1.00 i think the update is where the problem comes. So delete game, offline re-install, move on should be enough. on chapter 3 long way to go but ill see if this is just it.

2 minutes ago, Rojo_Capo said:

I still don't have the trophy and working on it now, but I think we may be overthinking it. My guess is that you need to move on on every end of chapter but on version 1.00 i think the update is where the problem comes. So delete game, offline re-install, move on should be enough. on chapter 3 long way to go but ill see if this is just it.

Did it twice no trophy

Make sure you see/hear old hag on your run! GL

She kinda wispe

7 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

i am giving your old hag method an attempt. i didnt know about the raven. Walking in woods as Abi though, where doesnhag show up? is it after the tarot card?

First time she whispers while you wondering around and then you will have small cutscene of her, can't say where exactly. Pick up the card just don't go through exit till you see her

19 minutes ago, Apocasy said:

Nope. Has to be a physical copy of the game until the patch drops. There’s no way to downgrade on a digital version.

I meant to try this kinda new Hag Method?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozoevil said:

She kinda wispe

First time she whispers while you wondering around and then you will have small cutscene of her, can't say where exactly. Pick up the card just don't go through exit till you see her

so pick it up and wait? i remember the whisper. then you call out to Nick i believe?

Anyways yeah it seems a few got it your way. Im trying it. So then i can go back to my patched version to get all collectables and have emma/jacob end + plat. 

hopefully 

On 17/06/2022 at 5:13 AM, JohnCar88 said:

You can do the all infected and all clues together because even if all infected they can still all be alive at the end. If Jacob and Emma reunite at the end and Jacob was infected, you need to pick the bracelet in chapter 1 for Emma to survive. So if you pick the bracelet you can do all alive, all infected and all clues in the same run.But if you want to get the nobody fool, Jacob cant be infected.

For butterpops I just turn aim to auto and did a run for other trophies and it just pop. So you should turn to auto while doing other run.

So I can do (Rough Night) All Alive and Butterpops in the same playthrough?

I thought you had to kill Jacob?

4 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

so pick it up and wait? i remember the whisper. then you call out to Nick i believe?

I just did it a minute ago, think have to wander around a bit more and you get another short cutscene where she appears next to Abi.

• Like 1