Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

40 minutes ago, anasterion said:

Still no trophy(( I guess I'll wait for a patch. I have a thought for a while that it could be related to disc region. Mine is - PPSA 06225. Otherwise I don't see a reason as why it's not unlocking.

mine is CUSA 31820

it could be part of the reason why some people aren't popping the trophy, even unpatched

edit: i'm from the uk.

Edited by Beatle-Girl
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

patched screw it up for unpatched?thatd make no sense. But ya its pretty dumb. I think it's just for moving on once. regardless of chapter 

What? I’m saying the digital patch screwed it up

25 minutes ago, Rojo_Capo said:

Yes this is what I said. i mean she does not "help" any other way, so avoiding her reading the future on the cards should be it. but i guess people just trying to find how it worked for them and that is great but this has to do with the update and glitching nothing else.

I’m tired of trying to figure it out. I’ll just go for the other two I’m currently missing. Hopefully by the time I’m done, it’ll be fixed 

i did another run on ps5 starting from chapter 3 made small mistake not seeing second cs with abi seeing  eliza killed all counselers let all hackets live and no trophy doing one last run from scratch sameway as i did on ps4 and see if not im done ive already played this more then i did all 3 dark pictures games combined. 

they really need to allow us to use usb for saves like ps4 

Edited by ckleckner78

58 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

What? I’m saying the digital patch screwed it up

Patch in general is screwed up, disc or digital.

Random question... can i get 

- Nobody's Fool and Should've Gone To The Motel, on the same run? i mean, ideally I'd only have to let Ryan die wouldnt i?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

Patch in general is screwed up, disc or digital.

Random question... can i get 

- Nobody's Fool and Should've Gone To The Motel, on the same run? i mean, ideally I'd only have to let Ryan die wouldnt i?

I did both on same run

Have to use syringe on Travis in jail. 

Make sure Emma gets bit. Save Jacob from the cage. 

Pull out the knife don't take bite shoot Chris.

Ryan will die and drop the shotty.

Win QTE with Laura and shoot Travis. 

Edited by Spartaruckus

21 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

I did both on same run

Have to use syringe on Travis in jail. 

Make sure Emma gets bit. Save Jacob from the cage. 

Pull out the knife don't take bite shoot Chris.

Ryan will die and drop the shotty.

Win QTE with Laura and shoot Travis. 

sweet, so then whether i magically get Hard Pass or not, ill knock off those 2 endings.

Thanks. 

Pulling knife out matter or can i still stab hillbilly bobby and then not accept the bite and die? @Spartaruckus

Edited by Infected Elite

21 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

sweet, so then whether i magically get Hard Pass or not, ill knock off those 2 endings.

Thanks. 

Pulling knife out matter or can i still stab hillbilly bobby and then not accept the bite and die? @Spartaruckus

Yes you can stab Bobby if ya want basically any way ya do it, just don't take the bite. 

I got the Platinum this morning on the PS4, did this Trophy with the Peanut Butter Butterpops Trophy offline disc un-patched. I never did any of these crazy requirements people are posting like hearing Eliza at a certain time, shooing ravens, etc, next people will say to beat the game upside down for the Trophy to pop LMAO. My guess the only requirement is get 1 Tarot card per chapter, people died in my playthrough and I didn't do any of these so called requirements. It's not a complicated Trophy, the game and this Trophy is buggy and glitches all the time, they need a patch. People trying over and over with no new results are wasting their time and sanity.

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Nitemares----- said:

I got the Platinum this morning on the PS4, did this Trophy with the Peanut Butter Butterpops Trophy offline disc un-patched. I never did any of these crazy requirements people are posting like hearing Eliza at a certain time, shooing ravens, etc, next people will say to beat the game upside down for the Trophy to pop LMAO. My guess the only requirement is get 1 Tarot card per chapter, people died in my playthrough and I didn't do any of these so called requirements. It's not a complicated Trophy, the game and this Trophy is buggy and glitches all the time, they need a patch. People trying over and over with no new results are wasting their time and sanity.

Remember the only reason we found out that you need to be on the unpatched disk version is because of the countless runs people in this forum ran trying different crazy theories. So how bout say thanks for the work on helping me get my trophy instead. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

Remember the only reason we found out that you need to be on the unpatched disk version is because of the countless runs people in this forum ran trying different crazy theories. So how bout say thanks for the work on helping me get my trophy instead. 

LMAO people are still doing runs even after it was found out, doing crazy stuff isn't going to make the Trophy pop, so whatever you say dude.

Edited by Nitemares-----

5 hours ago, ozoevil said:

Feels bad man :(

Did you killed Hackets?

Someone earlier posted that first time he didn't kill them and no trophy, after that he chapter select from 9 killed them and it popped for him.

Actually I loaded my cloud save that was at the end of chapter 8 after shooting Laura/not stabbing Bobby didn't pop it for me, afterward I tried again from the exact same point/save then stabbed Bobby and didn't shoot with Ryan which resulted in everyone in the room being killed, then I made another cloud save at the beginning of the Eliza scene after chapter 9 (which prompted the game to start updating as I was on 1.00) I stayed online but still immediately loaded the save still on 1.00 which placed me at the Chapter 9 Eliza scene, once I chose "Move On" the trophy (and platinum) popped this time.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Saxton3234 said:

Actually I loaded my cloud save that was at the end of chapter 8 after shooting Laura/not stabbing Bobby didn't pop it for me, afterward I tried again from the exact same point/save then stabbed Bobby and didn't shoot with Ryan which resulted in everyone in the room being killed, then I made another cloud save at the beginning of the Eliza scene after chapter 9 (which prompted the game to start updating as I was on 1.00) I stayed online but still immediately loaded the save still on 1.00 which placed me at the Chapter 9 Eliza scene, once I chose "Move On" the trophy (and platinum) popped this time.

Just tried this and it didn’t work. I’m gonna try reloading it a few times and see if it pops. 

• Like 1

GOT IT. North America, Disc. ps5.

9 hours ago, Beatle-Girl said:

I'll clarify that I saw/heard Eliza in these Chapters:

- Chapter 1, Abi shoo's away the raven.

- Chapter 2, Dylan hears Eliza on the phone in Chris's office.

- Chapter 3, while walking around as Abi before continuing on to either call for nick or not. 

- Chapter 6, Jacob sees Eliza within seconds of the cutscene.

- Chapter 7, while in Travis's office you will hear Eliza on the phone. 

- Chapter 7, Eliza will appear at the end of the podcast in Travis's office. 

- Chapter 9, once you collect the tarot card in the room with the big windows, back away and come back- the angle will change and you'll get the option to look through the window, Eliza will be there.

- Chapter 9, in the shelter as Abi, you can see Eliza when moving towards to fuse box, you DO NOT pick up the tarot card here.

This is all I did in relation to Eliza including moving on everytime. 

THIS WORKS. JUST DID EXACTLY THIS.

Also random info: i let emma get infected for the ending with her and jacob, and also let Ryan not get bit so he dies in ch.9 

Trophy popped very end of old hag in 9. THANK YOU @Beatle-Girl and thank you @Spartaruckus and everyone here for trying. Yes a patch would still help, but perhaps.... its never glitched and this is how it was done. 

Im in Canada, NA Region if that helps. PS5. Unpatched.

@GamingWithAbyss1 and @PowerPyx should try this and if it unlocks update their guides and videos with credit to Beatle.

now 1 long slog of clues for plat. joy. lol

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I guess I need to start buying physical games again. 

it kinda helps, but shouldn't be the case to be fair. Games should allow you to play any version of update... Especially considering how many games cause glitches or bugs during an update. Would just be nice to have that option to roll back

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

Also random info: i let emma get infected for the ending with her and jacob, and also let Ryan not get bit so he dies in ch.9 

Trophy popped very end of old hag in 9. THANK YOU @Beatle-Girl and thank you @Spartaruckus and everyone here for trying. Yes a patch would still help, but perhaps.... its never glitched and this is how it was done. 

@GamingWithAbyss1 and @PowerPyx should try this and if it unlocks update their guides and videos with credit to Beatle.

This didn’t work for me. Did you do any other crazy stuff like play in one sitting? 

13 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

Congrats man glad you got your trophy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SzzMN said:

Ahh but yet you still tried one of these so called “crazy things”, got extremely LUCKY to get your trophy and somehow ended up on an high horse which you should probably get off of. Thank everyone for their hard work or don’t either way you’ve made yourself look completely ignorant so double well done.

Either way in regards to everything else I’m hoping a patch is out soon I even had bought the disc but the trophy still didn’t pop. Great community effort in finding a possible way to get people the trophy for now so they too can “move on”.

Oh yes a high horse, telling people what I did so they don't waste their times with crazy nonsense. The Trophy is bugged without the disc until a patch, if no one figured out about it, I would have waited and not obsess over some Trophy and spend days and hours on it. Many Trophies have been figure out in the past by reverting to day 1, so it's nothing special. So you get off your high horse and stay mad, I'm done with this topic, and this game, there's always a couple that have to make it personal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MitchtacularMe said:

This didn’t work for me. Did you do any other crazy stuff like play in one sitting? 

i didnt play in one sitting. I had physio, if it helps, i also only collected Tarots aside from Heirophant, and also did requirements for Sam/Laura to get their motel ending and thats about it.

I also slacked a bit on picking move on, i delayed a few times. Then it popped after cutscene was about to end.

i played in 1 sitting yesterday and hated the grind lol