Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

Just spit balling here- but has anyone tried to get a reading from her in one chapter and ignored her in another? 

30 minutes ago, destinyn923 said:

Stupid question, but is everyone waiting till after the credits to see if the trophy pops after? I know there has been games that won't give you the trophy till it takes you back to the main menu on its own.

Um…. Actually no I didn’t. As the credits are like 15 minutes long

10 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Just spit balling here- but has anyone tried to get a reading from her in one chapter and ignored her in another? 

Um…. Actually no I didn’t. As the credits are like 15 minutes long

Yeah ive tried it got the reading for the fireworks and skipped the rest didnt work

1 hour ago, destinyn923 said:

Stupid question, but is everyone waiting till after the credits to see if the trophy pops after? I know there has been games that won't give you the trophy till it takes you back to the main menu on its own.

When trying for this trophy I always let the credits roll to the main screen, I usually just get up go bio, eat, drink whatever and check my trophy's after it's at the main menu 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

When trying for this trophy I always let the credits roll to the main screen, I usually just get up go bio, eat, drink whatever and check my trophy's after it's at the main menu 

If that was the case though someone would’ve gotten it by now I would think ? 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

If that was the case though someone would’ve gotten it by now I would think 1f914.png 

Probably, but I haven't let the credits roll since my first playthrough. Was seeing if others had after their attempts to get this trophy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, destinyn923 said:

Ive tried twice 1st run collect and skipped all then 2nd run didnt collect any. After those 2 runs i didnt wana have to waste time waiting for credits to finish i think if its meant to pop at the end of game it would when all the others do 

Edited by xAFT3RL1FEx

5 minutes ago, TrophyChief said:

? Pop pop peanut butter butterpops! My brain

Pop pop pop them in your mooouuuth

POP!

haha i think all of us have played the story now more then we had to like i know every qte and direction before it even comes up on screen lol 

Just now, Mathisia01 said:

Maybe we should try to pick not a single Tarot card and watch the hole Credits

I did..didnt work

• Like 2

1 minute ago, narimanhabibagad said:

People, Whats version PS5 yours game? I download game 8th and my version is 1.000.001 on PS5. May be will i get trophy when beat my first walkthrough? Just pressing Move on?

Mine is currently .002 on PS5 but I tried for this on both .001 and .002 I believe rural was on .001 when he got it to pop. The .002 patch was released yestarday for me at least. 

Just now, Beatle-Girl said:

people have tried that, i think?

I've done two 0/22 runs so far no joy. Tried on both version .001 and .002

I feel like the trophy makes sense to pop at the end of chapter 8 due to the hierophant card in chapter 9 with the forced cutscene detailing eliza's past, and then there not being an eliza scene at the end of chapter 10.  I suppose it could pop at the end of chapter 9 as well if you don't pick up the hierophant. I guess rural just got extremely lucky?  No one's managed to get it on the PS4 version yet as well.

Also, I know there were some buggy trophies in House of Ashes, and one of the ways to avoid at least the 3 people using the UV wand trophy was to play the game without closing and pretty much without pausing.

6 minutes ago, narimanhabibagad said:

People, Whats version PS5 yours game? I download game 8th and my version is 1.000.001 on PS5. May be will i get trophy when beat my first walkthrough? Just pressing Move on? Right now im in Chapter 2

Ive tried all versions so far none worked..on ps5 disc version so finished 2 runs on 1.01 then deleted game played off disc build without update full run collect them all and skipped then 1 run doing my peanutbutter trophy on 1.02 collect all cards didnt work

Edited by xAFT3RL1FEx