Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

57 minutes ago, Valor-Red said:

Just wondering if it unlocks Ch.8 because of Emma and Abi being dead?

It also popped for my at the end of ch. 8. It makes sense that it would considering if someone is playing without the knowledge of the hierophant card causes the cutscene takes away their chance to make a choice. Collecting all the cards, the last chapter you get to really make a choice is 8. 

1 hour ago, nzombi said:

Because i get asked in psn message how i got it, i'll reply here.

Playing PS5 disk version unpatched.

Picked up each individual tarot card including hierophant

Selected move on each time it was possible.

Trophy popped after hag chapter 8 so going in chapter 9.

How did you pick up hierophant when you unlocked the trophy after chapter 8? hierophant is in chapter 9.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rojo_Capo said:

Ok so I finally got it. Like I said and assumed people are over complicating things....so the patch is what is making the trophy glitch, if you are digital wait for the update, if you are disk then delete the game and download it offline so no patch. You don't need to see Eliza all those times scare a crow, pick up the phone or listen to the podcast, kill specific characters.. nothing of that matters. all I would suggest is getting at least 1 tarot card per level and move on after the level, that is it. i almost followed the opposite of what people suggesting ( not on purpose was just not paying attention ) Again nothing matters of choices or characters if i had to be specific i missed hyerophant and justice because i killed off characters everything else was completely random.

Wonder if anyone who writes that they did nothing special and all you have to do is select move on and they will get trophy at the end of chapter 9 can back up their info by recording playthrough while getting this trophy again on dummy account. Otherwise these claims make no sense as here are many people who have done just that (offline/1.00 patch) countless times and still didn't get their trophy =/

Edited by anasterion

I was just about to post that. I just got a direct message from them on Twitter. They sent me that exact tweet. 

Edit: referring to the tweet from SMG

When I posted just now it was on page 29 from yesterday and now there’s 2 more pages what the hell. 

Edited by rockhopper78

1 hour ago, anasterion said:

Wonder if anyone who writes that they did nothing special and all you have to do is select move on and they will get trophy at the end of chapter 9 can back up their info by recording playthrough while getting this trophy again on dummy account. Otherwise these claims make no sense as here are many people who have done just that (offline/1.00 patch) countless times and still didn't get their trophy =/

I'm not doing another play just to prove a point, i have no reason to lie. simple just think about it.... how is the ONLY way you can refuse her help? just don't look into the cards in the future. there is nothing to it. again, i didn't scare no crow, killed random people, didn't listen to podcast, answer phones act that is all BS and makes no sense. pick up the cards (not even sure you need to do that either) again, i would suggest picking up at least 1 card in each episode just so you can say "move on" .

just as long as you don't pick "show more" you should be ok. If people don't believe it then just wait for the patch then you will realize that it's as simple as that. Maybe some are making a mistake and having it go online or something. played on ps5 disk version.

Edited by Rojo_Capo

12 minutes ago, Rojo_Capo said:

I'm not doing another play just to prove a point, i have no reason to lie. simple just think about it.... how is the ONLY way you can refuse her help? just don't look into the cards in the future. there is nothing to it. again, i didn't scare no crow, killed random people, didn't listen to podcast, answer phones act that is all BS and makes no sense. pick up the cards (not even sure you need to do that either) again, i would suggest picking up at least 1 card in each episode just so you can say "move on" .

just as long as you don't pick "show more" you should be ok. If people don't believe it then just wait for the patch then you will realize that it's as simple as that. Maybe some are making a mistake and having it go online or something. played on ps5 disk version.

Then you just got extremely lucky that it glitched and unlocked for you. Otherwise there would be more than 15 people on psnprofiles who got the trophy. And I'm not asking you directly to do another playthrough. I'm just tired of people who confidently tell - hey, just move on and that's it when it's clearly not it.

Edited by anasterion
  • Like 2

Have you tried it on a ps5 disk? delete game and saves, unplug ethernet and disable wifi or just click don't go online, download the game pick up cards and move on. if you tried it then yeah i guess just luck but i guarantee you someone is making a mistake in there. Nothing of the other stuff makes sense. picking up a phone is not rejecting her help, scaring a crow is not rejecting her help, listening to a podcast is not rejecting her help. Of course try what you like but if it unlocked without me doing any of those things then those things are just not needed. others are simply unlocking it the same way the people who aren't are making a mistake somewhere. The only thing i can't tell you if it's a ps5 thing, maybe on ps4 it doesn't work at all :/

"Because i get asked in psn message how i got it, i'll reply here.

Playing PS5 disk version unpatched.

Picked up each individual tarot card including hierophant

Selected move on each time it was possible.

Trophy popped after hag chapter 8 so going in chapter 9."

Edited by Rojo_Capo

Thanks everybody for your input and your tests on the matter.

I recently finished a blind playthrough of the game and I will have to do two more full playthrough for the platinum (damn collectables that don't stack). Definitely waiting for the patch on this one.

Great game BTW.

Finally got my playthrough together - it's a little rough since I was just using the PS5 video capture instead of my usual set up because I really didn't think the trophy would pop; also there was a lack of sound for some reason in one section of the prologue and chapter 1 (got subs on though). This is everything I did to get it to work for me.

Edited by fasjab_1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, narimanhabibagad said:

Trophy Didnt poped lol. I delete game and downloaded again. Will play with fasjab_1 video guide.

I feel you. I had 97% trophy progress at around 23-25h of play time. Now I'm sitting at a total of 70h played and ~45h spent just for that one damned Hard Pass trophy. 1/4 were spent on version 1.000.002 and 3/4 of that time spent offline/unpatched disc version/deleting game save file from console storage. Always picked move on with Hag in all my playthroughs, so I'm kinda burnt out of this game at this point... I will try video method above only if 2+ people will confirm that they got trophy following it. Otherwise waiting for a patch :(

njEwu3q.jpeg

Edited by anasterion
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, narimanhabibagad said:

Trophy Didnt poped lol. I delete game and downloaded again. Will play with fasjab_1 video guide.

You're on disc, right? This method only works with the disc version. And if you are on disc, make sure to delete the update after it starts and go offline for as long as you can. I only went back online to upload a cloud save right before the end of chapter 8 just in case it didn't pop, then went back offline. 

5 hours ago, fasjab_1 said:

Finally got my playthrough together - it's a little rough since I was just using the PS5 video capture instead of my usual set up because I really didn't think the trophy would pop; also there was a lack of sound for some reason in one section of the prologue and chapter 1 (got subs on though). This is everything I did to get it to work for me.

I followed this exactly to the toe and trophy didn't unlocked. i played the PS4 version 1.00

17 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

I followed this exactly to the toe and trophy didn't unlocked. i played the PS4 version 1.00

If you finished the story and have chapter select, I would choose chapter 8, playthrough until the moment when you are with Eliza, quit, do a backup save, and try it until it pops. Also I'm playing on a PS5. I don't know if that makes a difference if it's more broken on PS4 than PS5. I'd still make that backup save though so if it doesn't work and they finally patch it you don't have to worry about replaying, collecting all the cards again. 

On 21.06.2022 at 6:34 PM, fasjab_1 said:

NO TROPHY and by this way!!! and i saw in video second chanse. That is not your first time with new save((((

• Like 1