Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

Poped in chapter 9 Lol. i Played with video + chapter 9 with this way

*Version 1.00 Disk Version PPSA 06225"

"No one sitting and Every try i delete and dowmload again game with new save"

Step 1: Playing with Video "fasjab_1"(Till end of Chapter 8 and No Trophy) + i will Saw all Elizas Ghosts by under way.

- Chapter 1, Abi shoo's away the raven.

- Chapter 2, Dylan hears Eliza on the phone in Chris's office.

- Chapter 3, while walking around as Abi before continuing on to either call for nick or not. 

- Chapter 6, Jacob sees Eliza within seconds of the cutscene.

- Chapter 7, while in Travis's office you will hear Eliza on the phone. 

- Chapter 7, Eliza will appear at the end of the podcast in Travis's office. 

- Chapter 9, once you collect the tarot card in the room with the big windows, back away and come back- the angle will change and you'll get the option to look through the window, Eliza will be there.

- Chapter 9, in the shelter as Abi, you can see Eliza when moving towards to fuse box, you DO NOT pick up the tarot card here.

Step 2: After No Trophy in Chapter 8 i will play Chapter 9 by this guide and Trophy Poped End of Chapter 9.

And now for my actions in Chapter 9, as it seems it's most important to trigger the trophy:

Cutscene starts with Dylan and Kaitlyn (both are uninfected, Dylan has his arm cut off by chainsaw at this point)

Cutscene with Laura, she shots off Constance by successfully smashing QTE in the dark room.

Ryan - pick up card The Death, interact with cabinet, interact with door, hide, hide in the cabinet, succeed don't breath, succeed QTE to block door from Bobby

Laura - hide, succeed don't breath event, pick up card The Sun and then in same room go near window (don't see anyone through, just a spooky sound plays), proceed to door, meet old guy, succeed QTE's and kill him off by snapping his neck (succeeded QTE)

Ryan - stab Bobby, don't accept bite from Laura

Dylan opens the door by pressing button in scrapyard, pick up card on while walking on container (The Judgement if not mistaken), proceed to that big car (don't know/remember english name for it), warn Kaitlyn, QTE up, sound horn, succeed QTE, QTE left, burn Caleb, succeed QTE and car drops on Caleb

Abi and Emma - start moving and auto see hag, see but ignore card The Heirophant, go straight to ladder

Laura - move to Chris, two cutscenes, walk undergroung as Laura, when entering room ignore cutscene by collecting photo in the right side of room and just follow Ryans blood trail. Cutscene starts, Bobby gets killed by Chris (we stabbed him as Ryan), Ryan shoots Chris, Ryan dies, Laura shoots Travis.

And I want add its my theory why im not got trophy in chapter 8 playing with video.

I think in video he used second chanse perk may be that really need for this trophy to poping on Chapter 8. becouse i only didnt use that in this video becouse game is first time for me.

Edited by narimanhabibagad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, narimanhabibagad said:

Poped in chapter 9 Lol. i Played with video + chapter 9 with this way

And I want add its my theory why im not got trophy in chapter 8 playing with video.

I think in video he used second chanse perk may be that really need for this trophy to poping on Chapter 8. becouse i only didnt use that in this video becouse game is first time for me.

So glad it popped eventually. I had already played through the game and tried the first strategy that came out regarding v 1.00 where you could just use chapter select, play through chapter 9 and it would pop. Didn't pop for me so I just started a new playthrough with death rewind enabled just in case. Very interesting possible solution you've figured out why some have it popping in chapter 8 and others in chapter 9. 

Edited by fasjab_1
  • Like 1

Since a lot of people are here so I need advice,I'm playing pa4 version but planning to play ps5 version after that or in time wait for patch so I created road map for the ps5 version

1 playtrough

-all alive 

-all infected

-all clues - (left road in chapter 2)

-Butterpops so auto aim on first playtrough

-Nick of time

-working with travis

-15 encounters pass

-5 don't breathe pass

-all hackets die

-Silas die

And ofc 1-10 trophies for chapters

Playtrough 2 

-all tarot cards

-Jacob tell Emma truth ending.

Playtrough 3 

-all die 

-Laura and travis kill each other

-Ryan only survive

-Kaitlyn only survive

Playtrough 4 

-Hard pass

It's going to work like this anyone can tell me?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mati11120 said:

Wait if I refuse to eliza up to chapter 8,Can I delete game,stop update start and start chapter 8 to the final eliza see/refuse encounter and got a trophy?

Hopefully, because that’s my plan too after peanut butter butter pops 

if you use auto aim you can still kill Jacob in the bushes. Just fyi 

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sealightbreeze said:

Hopefully, because that’s my plan too after peanut butter butter pops 

if you use auto aim you can still kill Jacob in the bushes. Just fyi 

I heard if you use auto aim m,so game doesn't shot with encounter in bushes and in cabin with dylan ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

I heard if you use auto aim m,so game doesn't shot with encounter in bushes and in cabin with dylan 1f914.png

I had auto aim on and the game didn't shoot Jacob in the bushes. I tried 3 times using save backup with cloud. I just turned auto aim off after that and followed Gamiing With Abyss' guide and got the trophy. 

On 6/21/2022 at 9:34 AM, fasjab_1 said:

Finally got my playthrough together - it's a little rough since I was just using the PS5 video capture instead of my usual set up because I really didn't think the trophy would pop; also there was a lack of sound for some reason in one section of the prologue and chapter 1 (got subs on though). This is everything I did to get it to work for me.

Trophy popped for me! Follow this guide to the T. 

Playstation 5 disc version 1.00

• Like 1

Just now, anasterion said:

Glad to hear it. Did you use death rewind aswell? Did it pop at the end of chapter 8 or 9?

It popped at the end of Chapter 9 for me.

It was a brand new playthrough so no option for death rewind. I deleted my updated game version to 1.00

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ABeardedHero said:

It popped at the end of Chapter 9 for me.

It was a brand new playthrough so no option for death rewind. I deleted my updated game version to 1.00

Thanks for the info. Ok I will give it a try then too. Already invested around 45 hours just for that trophy. Hopefully this will be my last offline/1.00 patch playthrough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ABeardedHero said:

Trophy popped for me! Follow this guide to the T. 

Playstation 5 disc version 1.00

So without watching,can you tell what you do particularly,I mean what is most important thing to do,playing only on launch version 1.0.0,get tarot on every chapter and refuse eliza help up to chapter 9 finish? Currently on all inflected+clues+butterpop playtrough and im sick of chapter 7 tbh ?

3 hours ago, mati11120 said:

Since a lot of people are here so I need advice,I'm playing pa4 version but planning to play ps5 version after that or in time wait for patch so I created road map for the ps5 version

1 playtrough

-all alive 

-all infected

-all clues - (left road in chapter 2)

-Butterpops so auto aim on first playtrough

-Nick of time

-working with travis

-15 encounters pass

-5 don't breathe pass

-all hackets die

-Silas die

And ofc 1-10 trophies for chapters

Playtrough 2 

-all tarot cards

-Jacob tell Emma truth ending.

Playtrough 3 

-all die 

-Laura and travis kill each other

-Ryan only survive

-Kaitlyn only survive

Playtrough 4 

-Hard pass

It's going to work like this anyone can tell me?

You can't get the butterpop trophy alongside everyone alive or infected because Jacob has to get shot in chapter 4. That is unless you're planning chapter select/backup saves off that first playthrough. 

15 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

So without watching,can you tell what you do particularly,I mean what is most important thing to do,playing only on launch version 1.0.0,get tarot on every chapter and refuse eliza help up to chapter 9 finish? Currently on all inflected+clues+butterpop playtrough and im sick of chapter 7 tbh ?

Don't pick up the Hierophant card in chapter 9 if the trophy didn't pop in chapter 8. Just go to the fuse box as Abi, go up the ladder and finish the chapter that way you'll have the option of refusing Eliza in chapter 9. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fasjab_1 said:

You can't get the butterpop trophy alongside everyone alive or infected because Jacob has to get shot in chapter 4. That is unless you're planning chapter select/backup saves off that first playthrough. 

This is confirmed,Jacob encounter in bushes its not count for combat encounter only encounters when you have target in sight like Bobby in chapter 5 charging at you with table,killing silas etc.

5 minutes ago, fasjab_1 said:

If you switch on auto aim,game doesn't shoot at those encounters(jacob in bushes ch4,ch5 radio station)with means they are not counting for trophy ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mati11120 said:

This is confirmed,Jacob encounter in bushes its not count for combat encounter only encounters when you have target in sight like Bobby in chapter 5 charging at you with table,killing silas etc.

I know it was a lot of confusion about it when people first started getting it. Glad to know (really wish I knew because I literally spent 30 minutes reloading that chapter because I kept missing Jacob, lol). 

18 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

Make sure you have at least 1 tarot card when you visit Eliza and make sure to Move On every time. 

As per following the guide I collected every tarot card (but I missed the one in the car junkyard... but that didn't matter. lol)

It's as simple as the trophy says in the 1.00 version, just Move On/refuse Eliza's help and hopefully you will earn the trophy too. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fasjab_1 said:

I know it was a lot of confusion about it when people first started getting it. Glad to know (really wish I knew because I literally spent 30 minutes reloading that chapter because I kept missing Jacob, lol). 

You can actully see him 5 sec after timer runs out but this is doesn't matter for butterpops,only when you are going for all death run,Now finishing my semi last playtrough and trying to downgrade my disc to 1.0.0 deleting all saves and starting fresh,picking up only 1 card per chapter to get a chance to refuse aliza and avoid picking up ch9 basement card and hope for getting that Platinum and start ps5 plat hunt

16 minutes ago, ABeardedHero said:

Make sure you have at least 1 tarot card when you visit Eliza and make sure to Move On every time. 

As per following the guide I collected every tarot card (but I missed the one in the car junkyard... but that didn't matter. lol)

It's as simple as the trophy says in the 1.00 version, just Move On/refuse Eliza's help and hopefully you will earn the trophy too. 

Thanks for heads up,So in chapter 2 I need to pick with nick and abi road with tarot card Because this is only card for this chapter ? I don't think not  picking up all cards void this trophy but I probably go  for all like you just to be safe

Edited by mati11120
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

Thanks for heads up,So in chapter 2 I need to pick with nick and abi road with tarot card Because this is only card for this chapter 1f601.png I don't picking up all cards void this trophy but I probably go  for all like you just to be safe

Yes, Rocky Road to get that tarot card.

Also, I already have the everybody survives trophy so (the only thing I did different was) I killed Abi in chapter 6 to make sure I didn't get The Hierophant tarot card which automatically gives you a cut scene/Eliza's help at the end of Chapter 9.

After I Moved On at the end of Chapter 9 the trophy popped.