Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

1 hour ago, Ambro-PL said:

OMG guys you are nuts. Just save yourself a time and whait for the patch. 

No,I'm gonna try this method above killing Jacob and Abi then I can working on ps5 stack and hopefully during my playtroughs patch is live

Edited by mati11120

I was crazy enough to keep trying and it unlock for me at the end of Chapter 8. I didn't do anything special. Killed Emma in chap 4 and Killed Jacob and Abi in chap 6. When it was time to Move On, I continue to push it to the left for an extra 3 to 4 seconds to make sure it registered. Is that the trick? Who knows at least it's done.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

I was crazy enough to keep trying and it unlock for me at the end of Chapter 8. I didn't do anything special. Killed Emma in chap 4 and Killed Jacob and Abi in chap 6. When it was time to Move On, I continue to push it to the left for an extra 3 to 4 seconds to make sure it registered. Is that the trick? Who knows at least it's done.

You did it on the disc version, right?

8 hours ago, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

Did you collect all tarot cards or not?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mati11120 said:

I did yesterday full playtrough od disc downgraded version,clear save,no death rewind,collected all tarot cards except justice and hierophant,no trophy:( I'm gonna give up and cook ps5 version in time waiting for patch on this

As seen in my vid, I did it on an already played save, had death rewind enabled, collected all the tarot cards up to chapter 9 and it popped at the end of chapter 8. If you have your saves backed up, maybe try one more run using chapter select off a finished save and playing from the beginning while picking up all the cards. 

Finally got the trophy. But I'm confused as it unlocked at the end of chapter 5 o_O. So in short I did another offline/1.00 patch playthrough. I followed @fasjab_1 video posted here earlier. Followed 1 in 1 his actions (so for example he did not pick up phone as Dylan in chapter 2 nor did I). And now the most interesting part which I think played major role which I did not try previously in my 50h time spent for this particular trophy. Instead of doing it in one sitting (I did not quit game and always played from fresh start till the end of chapter 9) this time I quit the game after hag custcene and when I saw save icon and intro in to the next chapter. So my theory now is it has something to do with syncing after selecting - move on. And when I played nonstop in one sitting it didn't register my choice correctly.

So for me it was on PS5 (PPSA 06225), deleted save file from console storage and cloud storage, went to console settings/network/connect to internet off, deleted game and installed from disc version 1.00, followed choices and collectibles as in @fasjab_1 video reference, quit the game (ps button/options button/close game) after each chapters hag move on choice and seeing save icon and first seconds of next chapter, got pop after chapter 5 (cut off Dylan arm scene/Laura shoot Kaylee). So yeah... Glad it's finally over for me after investing so much time for this trophy.

Edited by anasterion
  • Like 2

Hard Pass just popped for me on my first playthrough.  I feel guilty after everyone is having problems getting it.

I played on the unpatched disk version, collected all tarot cards up to the end of chapter 8 and selected 'move on' everytime.  It popped before the chapter 8 trophy.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, anasterion said:

Finally got the trophy. But I'm confused as it unlocked at the end of chapter 5 o_O. So in short I did another offline/1.00 patch playthrough. I followed @fasjab_1 video posted here earlier. Followed 1 in 1 his actions (so for example he did not pick up phone as Dylan in chapter 2 nor did I). And now the most interesting part which I think played major role which I did not try previously in my 50h time spent for this particular trophy. Instead of doing it in one sitting (I did not quit game and always played from fresh start till the end of chapter 9) this time I quit the game after hag custcene and when I saw save icon and intro in to the next chapter. So my theory now is it has something to do with syncing after selecting - move on. And when I played nonstop in one sitting it didn't register my choice correctly.

So for me it was on PS5 (PPSA 06225), deleted save file from console storage and cloud storage, went to console settings/network/connect to internet off, deleted game and installed from disc version 1.00, followed choices and collectibles as in @fasjab_1 video reference, quit the game (ps button/options button/close game) after each chapters hag move on choice and seeing save icon and first seconds of next chapter, got pop after chapter 5 (cut off Dylan arm scene/Laura shoot Kaylee). So yeah... Glad it's finally over for me after investing so much time for this trophy.

So when I encounter hag at the end of each chapter I need to close app when I see first seconds of next next chapter then start again and continue and rinse and repeat untill chapter 8/9 that's right?

59 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

So when I encounter hag at the end of each chapter I need to close app when I see first seconds of next next chapter then start again and continue and rinse and repeat untill chapter 8/9 that's right?

For me it unexpectedly popped at the end of chapter 5 during cutscene with hag after selecting move on. So what I did else than following video playthrough is I closed the game after prologue/ch1/2/3/4 right after hag cutscene when game moves to next chapter, so basically when I saw save icon at start of each next chapter at bottom right corner I just closed game and opened it again and when I pressed continue it then started from cutscene with hag from previous chapter where game already saved your choice as - move on. 

Edited by anasterion

14 minutes ago, anasterion said:

For me it unexpectedly popped at the end of chapter 5 during cutscene with hag after selecting move on. So what I did else than following video playthrough is I closed the game after prologue/ch1/2/3/4 right after hag cutscene when game moves to next chapter, so basically when I saw save icon at bottom right corner I just closed game and opened it again and when I pressed continue it then started from cutscene with hag from previous chapter where game already saved your choice as - move on. 

If this is right about error in synching "move on" Counts so maybe updated game version can give digital owners trophy too? Im gonna try this one last time 

2 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

If this is right about error in synching "move on" Counts so maybe updated game version can give digital owners trophy too? Im gonna try this one last time 

That would be nice as well, yes. But I played on patch 1.00 though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, anasterion said:

That would be nice as well, yes. But I played on patch 1.00 though. 

I wonder if you can get this trophy faster than chapter 5? Because if you got that trophy on chapter 5 instead 8 with means you got "move on" Count twice for one chapterm This is why you got that trophy early? so maybe can you close the game after first hag move on and do it 8 times after save icon and get a trophy?

Edited by mati11120

10 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

I wonder if you can get this trophy faster than chapter 5? Because if you got that trophy on chapter 5 instead 8 with means you got "move on" Count twice for one chapterm This is why you got that trophy early? so maybe can you close the game after first hag move on and do it 8 times after save icon and get a trophy?

I'm not sure if that's truly the case, but it's what first came to mind. It may be worth to try. Or if more people can get the trophy after chapter 5 hag cutscene with this method as well will be good enough.

Edited by anasterion
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, anasterion said:

I'm not sure if that's truly the case, but it's what first came to mind. It may be worth to try. Or if more people can get the trophy after chapter 5 hag cutscene with this method as well will be good enough.

In gonna try

24 minutes ago, anasterion said:

I testing my theory and I was able to get save icon after hag only 2 times after third time after hitting continue game started from chapter 1 intro,no with hag like previously 2 times..So you can count move on 2 times per chapter with means chapter 5 is fastest  opportunity to get a trophy on disc 1.0.0

Edited by mati11120
  • Like 1

I've been tempted to give it another shot to see if I can get the trophy to pop before there's a patch but I don't want to be left feeling disappointed if nothing comes out of the playthrough. Is it really worth the stress? Because I'm considering working on other games whilst waiting for the July patch. Any thoughts?

11 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

I've been tempted to give it another shot to see if I can get the trophy to pop before there's a patch but I don't want to be left feeling disappointed if nothing comes out of the playthrough. Is it really worth the stress? Because I'm considering working on other games whilst waiting for the July patch. Any thoughts?

You should try,after every hag encounter when you see save icon close app,continue and you should have cutscene with hag after getting move on option and after that you should see save icon again with means you got move on 2 times per chapter 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

You should try,after every hag encounter when you see save icon close app,continue and you should have cutscene with hag after getting move on option and after that you should see save icon again with means you got move on 2 times per chapter 

I don't know if I can be arsed to go through the pain and be disappointment again, that's the thing. 

Edited by Lucibur