With ps plus catalog

On 13/6/2022 at 8:39 PM, malachi1987 said:

It says it's suppose to be included with the new ps plus catalog but when I click to add it, claims it's unavailable to purchase and just add to wishlist. This a mistake or something to do to fix it?

From what you say, your case reminds me of what happens with Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition and the impossibility of buying the game from PlayStation App. There is no purchase option from the app. Apparently, you need a PS4 if you want to buy it, because of a bug in the past related to PlayStation Plus. Maybe your problem is caused by something similar.

On 6/21/2022 at 0:35 PM, Desavenencia said:

From what you say, your case reminds me of what happens with Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition and the impossibility of buying the game from PlayStation App. There is no purchase option from the app. Apparently, you need a PS4 if you want to buy it, because of a bug in the past related to PlayStation Plus. Maybe your problem is caused by something similar.

Yea I had to go to ps5 and mess with it a few times and eventually it worked 

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2022 at 3:55 PM, malachi1987 said:

Yea I had to go to ps5 and mess with it a few times and eventually it worked 

Can you please tell me how you made it work using ps5?

I know his is an old post but I have. A similar issue but not with game only but with other 12 games or more, they all are included in the ps plus service but can't purchase them as they are unavailable ti purchase but I found out that many people from US ps plus can claim them normally without issues but am from uK and it seems the problem is region related with sony and has to fix it

the game am having similar issue and tryin my best with is mighty no.9

just to mention i dunn have PS5, only ps4 but heard users on ps5 can claim those games....can you try with more games other than hotline miami? Mighty n0.9

On 8/7/2022 at 9:30 PM, MohameDina9192 said:

Can you please tell me how you made it work using ps5?

I know his is an old post but I have. A similar issue but not with game only but with other 12 games or more, they all are included in the ps plus service but can't purchase them as they are unavailable ti purchase but I found out that many people from US ps plus can claim them normally without issues but am from uK and it seems the problem is region related with sony and has to fix it

the game am having similar issue and tryin my best with is mighty no.9

just to mention i dunn have PS5, only ps4 but heard users on ps5 can claim those games....can you try with more games other than hotline miami? Mighty n0.9

Unfortunately I already own that from plus along time ago. I basically kept going foward and backwards and going to different pages on store and it eventually worked. I dunno if that's luck or what.

• Like 1