Auto pop issues

JoeNDM

Has anyone else had some trophies not auto pop when converting their save file?

I'm missing Ending 1 (even though I have the difficulty relayed ones), Increase item slots, Knock back leaping Marge, Remote Bomb kill, Mia tape sneaky and Birthday tape within five minutes.

Some of these seem like they are from times I may have reloaded but in terms of the ending and item slots there's no reason they shouldn't pop. Very bizarre.

If other people have this issue then hopefully we can make enough noise for Capcom to fix the issue like Crystal Dynamics with the Avengers auto pop issues.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BloodiedWraith said:

It said during the save conversion that not all trophies would automatically unlock. Mine not unlocked were:

End of Night: Ending 1

Just a Memory Now: Ending 2

In the Bag: Increase your item slots

Duck if You Love Life: Avoid Jack's scissor attack by crouching

Fly Swatter: Shoot and knock back Marguerite while she's leaping at you

Can't Catch Me: Complete "Mia" videotape without being spotted by Marguerite

Out Before Dessert: Complete the "Happy Birthday" video tape within 5 minutes

Resource Manager: Complete the game without opening the item box more than 3 times

Walk it Off: Complete the game using only 3 First Aid Meds or less

Ahh I must have button mashed through that text box, oops ?

But our un popped trophies match up so it looks like the tracking or whatever the devs use to auto pop is quite limited.

While it is disappointing when compared to how most upgrades handle auto pop, a lot of the trophies are quite situation, so I kinda understand. Not popping item slots and especially endings when difficulties pop is really weird though ?

1 minute ago, JoeNDM said:

Ahh I must have button mashed through that text box, oops 1f602.png

But our un popped trophies match up so it looks like the tracking or whatever the devs use to auto pop is quite limited.

While it is disappointing when compared to how most upgrades handle auto pop, a lot of the trophies are quite situation, so I kinda understand. Not popping item slots and especially endings when difficulties pop is really weird though 1f602.png

Well thanks for confirming the list of trophies that didn't auto pop are the same. Now see if I have any saves from any of the miscellaneous trophies or from the endings lol

Shit, can’t autopops just work! Seems like almost every game that is upgraded and offers save transfers with trophy popping, it’s a crap shoot on what you get. I’ll wait to play later or until they figure this out. Nice to see upgrades on newest hardware. 

• Like 1

Ethan Must Die and all the End of Zoe trophies didn't autopop either. Walk It Off and Resource Manager should be easy if you still have the saves, along with most of End of Zoe trophies like King of the Swamp and The Only Guns You Need

I'm about to check if you just have to get one S-rank for Jack's 55th Birthday to unlock, hopefully

Thank god that 21 Survival+ did though

Edited by big-_-_-_-boss69

1 minute ago, big-_-_-_-boss69 said:

Ethan Must Die and all the End of Zoe trophies didn't autopop either. Walk It Off and Resource Manager should be easy if you still have the saves, along with most of End of Zoe trophies like King of the Swamp and The Only Guns You Need

I'm about to check if you just have to get one S-rank for Jack's 55th Birthday to unlock, hopefully

Thank god that 21 Survival+ did though

Yeah I got the endings trophies and Walk it Off and Resource Manager from reloading two saves. Only trophies I have left are the Jack one, Marguerite one, increase items, and the two video tapes one. Just started a new easy play through to get those.

The post above has all the ones that didn't pop from the main game. 

DLC that doesn't autopop:

Sleepless in Dulvey

Like Mama Used To Make

Ratcatcher

Ethan Never Dies

Don't Keep The Man Waiting

Best Birthday Ever

Promises Kept

King of the Swamp

The Only Guns You Need

Fastest Man in the Swamp

Queensberry Rules

Swamp Warfare

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, big-_-_-_-boss69 said:

The post above has all the ones that didn't pop from the main game. 

DLC that doesn't autopop:

Sleepless in Dulvey

Like Mama Used To Make

Ratcatcher

Ethan Never Dies

Don't Keep The Man Waiting

Best Birthday Ever

Promises Kept

King of the Swamp

The Only Guns You Need

Fastest Man in the Swamp

Queensberry Rules

Swamp Warfare

Thank you!

15 minutes ago, Big-Brady said:

Trophy hunting is becoming worse and worse each year......

Kinda sounds like you're just bad at hunting trophies. 

Is there a simple text guide I can read on how to do this? All my save files are on PS4, and I can put them in the PS+ save file cloud if needed. 

i hit load saves on accident as i was super excited to replat this game.  thankfully I still have some trophies, but they are different than some of the the trophies people listed here (find all coins/files, attach a bomb, etc.).  Cant wait to go through these awesome games again!