Auto pop issues

JoeNDM

I wish there was a way around to getting Ethan Must Die trophy to autopop, but I also understand why, since that extra didn't have any progression or an unlockable, besides a trophy/achievement. To think about spending hours on that for a third completion (PS4/Xbox One completed with pain involved lol) is not even worth it and I don't see how Capcom could patch that one.

I'm sorry if my English is bad.

I felt that many people think auto pop is a matter of course including all.

Do you play even when you reach 100% with auto pop?

I think you wouldn't

Are you happy with the platinum you earned for free without doing almost anything?

Is there a feeling of accomplishment?

If don't want to do it, not have to do.

Because it's neither a duty nor a job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So do all the trophies Autopop for the 21 Mode? Those are the only ones I don’t want to replay.

I don’t mind the others at all. There are plenty of guides online. Even for Ethan must die. Got that one on my second try.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Osmose42 said:

So do all the trophies Autopop for the 21 Mode? Those are the only ones I don’t want to replay.

I don’t mind the others at all. There are plenty of guides online. Even for Ethan must die. Got that one on my second try.

all 21 trophies autopopped for me.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Stan Lee said:

Auto-pop exists. Tough titties if that upsets you. Don’t like it then don’t use it. Personally I’m glad of it when I can replay a game I worked legitimately hard to get the trophies for first time around and not have to worry about them so much when playing a better version. Complaining about it won’t change anything and berating people for using it just makes you look like a sad loser for caring about how others gain trophies in a legitimate way when it doesn’t affect you in the slightest.

Thank you. People are entitled to valuing their time. They don't need to prove their abilities again.

• Like 3

On 22/06/2022 at 0:19 AM, Stan Lee said:

Auto-pop exists. Tough titties if that upsets you. Don’t like it then don’t use it. Personally I’m glad of it when I can replay a game I worked legitimately hard to get the trophies for first time around and not have to worry about them so much when playing a better version. Complaining about it won’t change anything and berating people for using it just makes you look like a sad loser for caring about how others gain trophies in a legitimate way when it doesn’t affect you in the slightest.

This is all very valid and true but also the shoe is on the other foot as well. Being called elitests and being berated just because we dont like the process and not say anything about the people (Not referring to you referring to earlier comments made at the start of the thread when I voiced my dislike of the process) I personally don't have anything against people that do it, I can see why people who are competitive in terms of the leaderboards etc are frustrated about it but again no excuse to go after someone. But that same respect should be given from the other side which this forum alone has proved in a lot of instances it isn't given back but expected to be given to them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

any news for autopop?

Do you have your saves from each run that got you end of game trophies (ending 1/2, only using the box 3 times, only 3 first aid usages, speed run)? If so then while those won't autopop they'll pop once you defeat the final boss again on those save files. Same deal for End of Zoe. Nightmare autopops but Night Terror doesn't. Bedroom and Ethan Must die needs to be done again. Jack's 55th Birthday will pop the S rank on all stages trophy if you get an S rank on any stage, but you'll need to do the 10 min bonus time thing again. The main list has some misc trophies that don't pop so you'll have to do a quick run up to whichever the last one of them is, for me it was Spicy Meatball so I'll have to get to the ship. Everything else autopops.

I'm not going to get into the discussion of autopops being bad or whatever, but what I will say is that RE7 is not a free autopop. If you want 100% you have to do Ethan Must Die again which is the hardest thing in RE7.

Edited by Rozalia1
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

the auto pop only sync certain trophies from the game system data record, the rest depends on what you have done from all your manual & auto save, just look at my case, i deleted all my save data except a speed run save after i platinum the PS4 version last time, because i don't feel i need so many save data since i already platinum it, that's why it only auto pop around 40% of the main game trophies from what i have did for that only save data i have, so i have to reply all over again for whatever trophies that i accomplish before but was deleted, meaning a lot of the trophies record were not save in the game system data

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, kiseiju68 said:

The "Open Your Eyes" (Use psychostimulants) trophy did not autopop.

And replaying the game doesn't unlock it for me.

Try completely deleting and reinstalling the game remove all of your saves and go in completely fresh that should clear up any data within the game that may have ticked that it's already been unlocked but didn't give you the trophy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Try completely deleting and reinstalling the game remove all of your saves and go in completely fresh that should clear up any data within the game that may have ticked that it's already been unlocked but didn't give you the trophy

That's what I'm already trying to do.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/13/2022 at 9:30 PM, Big-Brady said:

Nah I am good at hunting trophies I just actually earn them all over again rather than just pop them with an old save. I prefer to give the games the love and appreciation they deserve. 

Sorry i dont have as much free time as you i have wayy too many games to play a game twice

• 3 months later...

Am I doing something wrong or how does the save transfer actually work?

Apparently my savefile in the cloud only unlocked 1 trophy each for End of Zoe and Not a Hero. I thought... maybe I uploaded the savefile to the cloud and somehow have overwritten my old platinum savefile of the ps4 version with it. So I went through the struggle of finding my old platinum file, transfered the file again to the ps5 version. It still only gave me like 6 random trophies, not even close to the amount other people get from save transfering. Also I can't load any of my savefiles on the ps5 version?

Is there something I am missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, I am an idiot. Copied not the most recent savefile lol

Edited by SnowNinjaRaccoon

• 3 months later...
On 6/14/2022 at 2:53 PM, zartCORE said:

From the Official Site:

Regarding the Trophy transfer

If you have not manually saved, or auto-saved after you have achieved the Trophy requirement, the Trophy information will not be transferred.
Also, the following Trophies for "RESIDENT EVIL 7: biohazard" and "RESIDENT EVIL 7: biohazard Gold Edition" are not transferrable regardless of your save state.

• End of the Night
  • Just A Memory Now
  • In the Bag
  • Can't Catch Me
  • Out Before Dessert
  • Resource Manager
  • Walk it Off
  • Promise Kept
  • King of the Swamp
  • The Only Guns You Need
  • Fastest Man in the Swamp
  • Queensberry Rules
  • Swamp Warfare
  • Like Mama Used to Make
  • Ratcatcher
  • Sleepless in Dulvey
  • Ethan Never Dies
  • Don't Keep the Man Waiting
  • Best Birthday Ever

I can confirm these trophies didn't pop for me either, with the exception of "Fastest Man in the Swamp" which actually did pop. But instead "1st Place at the Science fair" didn't pop either, which is the trophy for creating every item that contains chem fluid and strong chem fluid.