What's this game like?

caasuaI_

• 3 weeks later...

you bought the game and are asking if its any good? movie games 99.99% of the time these games arn't worth the disc the on, there thrown together so fast to get out before the movie, 

Finally played it, it's fun so far but I'm on the final battle now and it's sorta bugged out on me. Really annoying.

• 3 months later...

you bought the game and are asking if its any good? movie games 99.99% of the time these games arn't worth the disc the on, there thrown together so fast to get out before the movie,

It's responses like this that make me wanna karate chop strangers in the throat. :angry:

The only thing more disgusting than your blanketing statements about games that you've never played, is your spelling and lack of punctuation. Instead of playing 140 FPS games (and not even finishing a single one, btw), maybe you should go back to school, because I'm assuming you didn't finish that either. :lol:

The facts of the matter are; it was a great movie by DreamWorks, a pretty decent game with a great message for people of all ages and I'd recommend it to anyone that enjoys gaming and having fun. :)

• Like 4

It's responses like this that make me wanna karate chop strangers in the throat. :angry:

The only thing more disgusting than your blanketing statements about games that you've never played, is your spelling and lack of punctuation. Instead of playing 140 FPS games (and not even finishing a single one, btw), maybe you should go back to school, because I'm assuming you didn't finish that either. :lol:

The facts of the matter are; it was a great movie by DreamWorks, a pretty decent game with a great message for people of all ages and I'd recommend it to anyone that enjoys gaming and having fun. :)

Hah! Man, sometimes you're a tad too negative for my taste but damn can I get behind you on this one. I actually really liked this movie - I haven't played the game, of course, but that might just be because I've never seen a copy. It'd actually translate pretty well, I reckon.

I hope wool rented all of those games because that is a lot of >20%. Yeesh.

i have seen the end of 90% of my games just because i dont hunt for trophies doesnt mean i havent finished the game, thought you'd know this... since your world revolves around trophy hunting, mine doesnt,

and i dont play stupid movie title games just for easy trophies...

Edited by wool001
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hah! Man, sometimes you're a tad too negative for my taste but damn can I get behind you on this one. I actually really liked this movie - I haven't played the game, of course, but that might just be because I've never seen a copy. It'd actually translate pretty well, I reckon.

I hope wool rented all of those games because that is a lot of >20%. Yeesh.

The movie was amazing. Game was fun too became repetitive too tho.

i have seen the end of 90% of my games just because i dont hunt for trophies doesnt mean i havent finished the game, thought you'd know this... since your world revolves around trophy hunting, mine doesnt,

I bought it because i LOVED the movie, but yeas the trophies was easy.

• 6 months later...

The only stupid thing here is your comments, some movie games are not bad at all, your just a baddie with a disgrace of a profile, and no, you havn't finished most of your games.

On topic, this game is pretty fun, repetitive hack n slashin', but it's a fun 10 hour game, worth a rent

• 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...