Trophies no longer tracking?

Fruitra

On 5/20/2023 at 6:35 PM, Ronikastoun said:

replying to you as i am AFKing offline farming the last 2 trophies i need, wins on lionspire and rudhlem) i plan to get the plat this evening 

to you point, yeah playing offline is not fun at all, id rather AFK deffender grind it rather activly play the game 

online is much much better, where the game really shine, but you cant guarentee win every time, and there is a lot of other maps that you will be playing at that are not tied to trophies so waist of time 

so far so good for me, no glitches whatsoever

got the the plat today 

no issues encountered

Of course, everything was working fine for me and now the game has stopped tracking my Lionspire wins and arrows fired (the only 2 trophies I have left). I haven't attempted to do this offline but I'm not confident that it'll work. Is anyone else going through this? 

Edit - Deleting your save and starting the trophy from scratch is the way to go.

Edited by cartoonreruns

The only way I think someone can achieve the platinum is by completing all trophies before an update. I've had no problem unlocking any trophies at all. Not a single one is bugged. I don't think its due to luck, but rather because receiving an update most likely bugs all trophies permanently/ or for a long duration 

Game didn't receive an update, yet my progress (92%) of 25 Lionspire matches and (96%) of Coxwell matches got glitched out of nowhere..

Suddenly when I backed out from a game the screen was telling about the tutorial again? That's where my stats got wiped and saw ingame that I only got 1 win ?.

Any way to solve except deleting savefile?

2 hours ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

Game didn't receive an update, yet my progress (92%) of 25 Lionspire matches and (96%) of Coxwell matches got glitched out of nowhere..

Suddenly when I backed out from a game the screen was telling about the tutorial again? That's where my stats got wiped and saw ingame that I only got 1 win ?.

Any way to solve except deleting savefile?

Nope, you'll need to grind that out unfortunately. 

On 5/20/2023 at 10:35 AM, Ronikastoun said:

replying to you as i am AFKing offline farming the last 2 trophies i need, wins on lionspire and rudhlem) i plan to get the plat this evening 

to you point, yeah playing offline is not fun at all, id rather AFK deffender grind it rather activly play the game 

online is much much better, where the game really shine, but you cant guarentee win every time, and there is a lot of other maps that you will be playing at that are not tied to trophies so waist of time 

so far so good for me, no glitches whatsoever

I’ll have to try the offline afk farming. I have been offline afk’ing for 16 hours straight after resetting stats and haven’t gotten any of the win trophies yet. So frustrating. 

• 2 weeks later...

I encountered this issue, but it turns out the tracking was counting, but the underlying stats had reset.

Took ages to get the wins back on track, and I'm not sure where I am in terms of kills as i mostly did afk wins after my stats reset.

I'll grind those out once all mail wins are done. 

I have been experimenting a lot with this game recently. Because I'm pushing out all 3 x stacks. And it's grindy ASF.

I can tell you straight up - 100% AFK'ing will get you NOTHING or next to nothing. However, I've discovered a few things that may help.

Meaning you can 95% AFK some matches and win, but you must still monitor your game. A PITA, I know.

But remember, which ever way you tackle all of your wins, you must still keep an eye on them. But it will take time.

The Dark Forest > Offline > Bots 16 > Agatha

(It doesn't matter what class or weapon you use)

When the game starts - Respawn to Agatha team & run to the area shown, and

stand on the small rock with the log ramp to the right (see screenshot below).

H6PpmNI.th.jpg 

click thumbnail for full image

Note that there are MANY Rocks, Ruins, & outcroppings everywhere that you can jump up on and camp safely.

Enemies will try to attack you and fail, thus making it very easy to win with absolute minimum effort on your part.

See below for a couple other places you can safely camp. I found about 6 good places to camp.

H6Ppptt.th.jpg 

H6PyFS4.th.jpg 

The enemy AI is so stupid, that half of their team will try to get you in these places.

They see you. But they can't climb up, nor can they hit or even kill you. What this does is 2-fold.

1. The enemies trying to get you are so distracted that your team just picks them off easily.

2. The enemy can't push their convoy further because they are under-manned to contest.

I tested this technique many many times in a row. And it worked every time. It's not the most time-effective method, but it still WORKS.

Slaughter of Coxwell > Offline > Bots 16 > Agatha

Suicide so you're on Agatha, then run all the way back to the bridge in front of the castle.

Just on the point before it says you will be kicked for desertion. Now just sit there and do NOTHING.

H6i2UAv.th.jpg 

Monitor the battle until Mason fails the objective. About 8/10 times you will not have to step in and help hold the point.

This is the most AFK'able (such a word. lol) of all the trophy-related maps. I sit on my laptop while grinding this.

Or try the following method...

When the match starts, suicide. Then as Agatha go to the small shed pictured below. 

Sit on top and do NOTHING for the entire match. I tested this method numerous times, and it works very effectively.

H6PyHVn.th.jpg

H6PyJPs.th.jpg

Siege of Rudhelm > Offline > Bots 16 > Mason

I may update this topic when/if I have more strategies here. But Rudhelm is pretty easy.

Play as Mason and just sit in the middle on the broken wagon while watching the siege towers advance.

That's all I do. But you really can't 100% AFK this battle on the first objective. 

H6i2SHJ.th.jpg

Once they get a siege tower to the gates, go up the ladder and sit in the middle of that ladder (see screenshot below)

It's hilarious because the enemy bots WON'T climb the ladder. They just sit there and watch you. Plus, they actually kill each other while trying to get you.

H6Py3lf.th.jpg 

Or for a longer match with no killing, go to the 2nd objective and just sit in the middle at top (see below pic). And do NOTHING.

I won every single match here. And I didn't attack any enemies.

H6Py9oX.th.jpg

Fall of LionSpire > Offline > Bots 16 > Agatha

Spawn in as Mason, rush through the 1st gate with the rams. Then change teams after the gate has fallen.

As Agatha, go and camp on the small roof above the fruit stands. See below picture. Or sit on the Lion Statue.

H6PyfHl.th.jpg 

H6PyqR2.th.jpg

Just sit there and use the same strategy as Coxwell (method 1). Monitor and defend the Town Square

Most of the time you won't have to do anything. But sometimes the enemy AI will creep in.

Once again, this can be done while you're doing something else. Camp & grind/rinse & repeat.

Or the shorter method is defending the gate. Quicker, but harder, although very doable.

As many before me in this forum have already stated - there is no way to fully 100% AKF this game and still earn a lot of wins.

Plus the maps also cycle with other battles/maps that aren't necessary for any trophies. So, don't waste your time.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

I have been experimenting a lot with this game recently. Because I'm pushing out all 3 x stacks. And it's grindy ASF.

I can tell you straight up - 100% AFK'ing will get you NOTHING or next to nothing. However, I've discovered a few things that may help.

Meaning you can 95% AFK some matches and win, but you must still monitor your game. A PITA, I know.

But remember, which ever way you tackle all of your wins, you must still keep an eye on them. But it will take time.

The Dark Forest > Offline > Bots 16 > Agatha

When the game starts - Respawn to Agatha team & run to the area shown, and

stand on the small rock with the log ramp to the right (see screenshot below).

H6PpmNI.th.jpg 

Note that there are MANY Rocks, Ruins, & outcroppings everywhere that you can jump up on and camp safely.

Enemies will try to attack you and fail, thus making it very easy to win with absolute minimum effort on your part.

See below for a couple other places you can safely camp. I found about 6 good places to camp.

H6Ppptt.th.jpg 

H6PyFS4.th.jpg 

The enemy AI is so stupid, that half of their team will try to get you in these places.

They see you. But they can't climb up, nor can they hit or even kill you. What this does is 2-fold.

1. The enemies trying to get you are so distracted that your team just picks them off easily.

2. The enemy can't push their convoy further because they are under-manned to contest.

I tested this technique many many times in a row. And it worked every time. It's not the most time-effective method, but it still WORKS.

Slaughter of Coxwell > Offline > Bots 16 > Agatha

Suicide so you're on Agatha, then run all the way back to the bridge in front of the castle.

Just on the point before it says you will be kicked for desertion. Now just sit there and do NOTHING.

H6i2UAv.th.jpg 

Monitor the battle until Mason fails the objective. About 8/10 times you will not have to step in and help hold the point.

This is the most AFK'able (such a word. lol) of all the trophy-related maps. I sit on my laptop while grinding this.

Or try the following method...

When the match starts, suicide. Then as Agatha go to the small shed pictured below. 

Sit on top and do NOTHING for the entire match. I tested this method numerous times, and it works very effectively.

H6PyHVn.th.jpg

H6PyJPs.th.jpg

Siege of Rudhelm > Offline > Bots 16 > Mason

I may update this topic when/if I have more strategies here. But Rudhelm is pretty easy.

Play as Mason and just sit in the middle on the broken wagon while watching the siege towers advance.

That's all I do. But you really can't 100% AFK this battle on the first objective. 

H6i2SHJ.th.jpg

Once they get a siege tower to the gates, go up the ladder and sit in the middle of that ladder (see screenshot below)

It's hilarious because the enemy bots WON'T climb the ladder. They just sit there and watch you. Plus, they actually kill each other while trying to get you.

H6Py3lf.th.jpg 

Or for a longer match with no killing, go to the 2nd objective and just sit in the middle at top (see below pic). And do NOTHING.

I won every single match here. And I didn't attack any enemies.

H6Py9oX.th.jpg

Fall of LionSpire > Offline > Bots 16 > Agatha

Spawn in as Mason, rush through the 1st gate with the rams. Then change teams after the gate has fallen.

As Agatha, go and camp on the small roof above the fruit stands. See below picture. Or sit on the Lion Statue.

H6PyfHl.th.jpg 

H6PyqR2.th.jpg

Just sit there and use the same strategy as Coxwell (method 1). Monitor and defend the Town Square

Most of the time you won't have to do anything. But sometimes the enemy AI will creep in.

Once again, this can be done while you're doing something else. Camp & grind/rinse & repeat.

Or the shorter method is defending the gate. Quicker, but harder, although very doable.

As many before me in this forum have already stated - there is no way to fully 100% AKF this game and still earn a lot of wins.

Plus the maps also cycle with other battles/maps that aren't necessary for any trophies. So, don't waste your time.

Wow, that’s a great effort writing all that up! Must admit I find AFKing too long/boring, but I’d definitely follow this advice if I was also doing stacks.

I’ve mostly been looking through the standalone servers for games with either 0 or 1 person (and immediately switching to that person’s team in that case) since these matches seem to be constantly on the go and sometimes I’m lucky enough to join a match that’s about to end. Only downside to this is that someone can join the enemy side at any time and mess things up, but it only happens occasionally and I’ve been getting through matches fairly quickly this way.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

Wow, that’s a great effort writing all that up! Must admit I find AFKing too long/boring, but I’d definitely follow this advice if I was also doing stacks.

I’ve mostly been looking through the standalone servers for games with either 0 or 1 person (and immediately switching to that person’s team in that case) since these matches seem to be constantly on the go and sometimes I’m lucky enough to join a match that’s about to end. Only downside to this is that someone can join the enemy side at any time and mess things up, but it only happens occasionally and I’ve been getting through matches fairly quickly this way.

Yeah, using the Standalone Servers works, but it's not the best method I guess.

Since you're doing one stack, then it's not too bad. But there's always the chance of a random ruining your day. Lol

I think one guy AFK'd for 16 hours and got nothing. That's not fun at all.

Edited by TheDarkKratos

• 5 months later...

Looks like the bugged trohies are still an issue. I did more than 10 revives bu the trophy didn't pop. Same with the 10 Mason wins. I even deleted my save but it didn't work. Weird because the 100 kills as Footman popped fine. I'm playing the ps4 version btw.

Edited by Valkyries_04
Edit: After deleting the save 2 times the trophies are unlocking again

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 5:29 AM, TheDarkKratos said:

Massive tips here, thankyou for sharing

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2023 at 10:48 AM, Charizarzar said:

If anyone’s frustrated with victory trophies not tracking (consistently) in offline, I also recommend standalone servers. Trophies were tracking fine for me using this method and I finally got the platinum today.