Suggestion: Merge Recent Posts on a game page for multiple versions

Hi, I think this becomes a bigger need day by day, because there are a lot of games having both PS4 and PS5 trophy lists. The problem, in my opinion, is there could be a very useful information in a forum post of one version which is not visible to a player if following the other version. Of course, you can check other versions manually but this just an unnecessary user experience. i.e. This works beautifully for guides, you can have PS3 guide on a PS4 game page, and when you click guides you see all guides together for the title.

My suggestion is merge the forums in terms of titles, instead of the version (this can include EU,NA,JP etc.) or at least update the box in the game page. Not sure how possible is it, but I realize this becomes a pain, and it also causes same topics/questions discussed in different versions whereas there could be one unified place.

14 minutes ago, Tirmata said:

there could be a very useful information in a forum post of one version which is not visible to a player if following the other version.

Some information is only applicable on specific versions/regions.