New content for AC Valhalla (Year 2)

unCorey

3 hours ago, TiptopChrisy-NI said:

You need to collect the artefact in every tomb as well as complete them. Upon doing this Eivor will comment about returning to map room (Tomb above Ravensthorpe) and that’s how to activate the 3rd and final tomb of the DLC

Nothing happened when I went back to Manius Sanctum in Ravensthorpe after completing the 2 new tombs (and I got both artifacts, too). Did I do something wrong?

3 hours ago, primalentir said:

Ok I probably miss those artefacts at some point.

But why the tomb are marked as finish if it's not finish... 

If you picked up the artifact you finished the tomb. I'm getting really tired of those buggy trophies. First double trouble, now this ?!!!

Edited by Migaellou

- Tomb in Ravensthorpe give the location of the 5 others tombs

- Grab the 5 artefacts at the end of each tomb (on your way out you'll hear a voice, it's in this area)

- Eivor will mention that you need to go back to the tomb in Ravensthorpe

- Complete the last challenge and the trophy will pop

Good game and thanks for the help everyone ?

Edited by primalentir
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, primalentir said:

Ok I probably miss those artefacts at some point.

But why the tomb are marked as finish if it's not finish... 

Looting the chest in the tombs is what marks them as finished. The artifact is an extra collectible and doesn't count towards completing the tombs but are needed to unlock the last tomb. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Zygo89pl said:

ubisoft-assassin-s-creed-valhalla-dawn-o
By purchasing this edition, will I get access to DLC from #5 to #8? Or only "DLC TROPHY PACK 5 Assassin's Creed00ae.png Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarök"? 
(when I bought the Season Pass, I made DLCs #1 - #4)

#5: obviously

#6-#8: free updates

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26. 11. 2022 at 11:28 PM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

kinda glad Ubisoft went full cringe with far cry 6 to the point where noone really bought it, otherwise I would have been inundated with shit dlc for years like you poor guys. Condolences. 

edit: fuck me, nvm

famous last words :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just gong to chime in and say that I thought The Frogotten Saga was actually probably the best gameplay of this entire game. The standard gameplay is so turn your brain off, the rouge lite mode actually had interesting choices, the base game isn't an RPG at all really, eventually you unlock everything and you never really have the feeling of growing stronger due to scaling. I guess in the rogue lite mode you can also eventually max out the skills, but you still need to make choices of which playstyle and upgrades to pick during a run. I actually found it very compelling and the trophies were fun to complete. The mode also did not overstay it's welcome, it took me about 7 runs to finish it.

• Like 2