I just can't do a bicycle kick, and it's getting annoying

Hvalpen

The bicycle kick goal is the last i need for the stadium development. I just can't get it. I played about 40' games and I'm not even close. Once in a while i pull the animation off but it's not ever close to being powerful enough to go in.

How the fuck am i supposed to do this?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

The bicycle kick goal is the last i need for the stadium development. I just can't get it. I played about 40' games and I'm not even close. Once in a while i pull the animation off but it's not ever close to being powerful enough to go in.

How the fuck am i supposed to do this?

I have the same problem, I am getting other stupid animations all the time, the bicycle animation happens once a match in wrong occasions. 

• 1 month later...

I have the same fcking Problem. I am honestly not a great FIFA gamer, far from it. But I managed to get Best Seats in the House and always had the feel, that it is possible. However, for Design and Conquer, i feel like it is an impossible task. I barely get the right animation and if so, my player will flat on his arse istead of kicking the ball 

25 minutes ago, BigDaddyTraut said:

I have the same fcking Problem. I am honestly not a great FIFA gamer, far from it. But I managed to get Best Seats in the House and always had the feel, that it is possible. However, for Design and Conquer, i feel like it is an impossible task. I barely get the right animation and if so, my player will flat on his arse istead of kicking the ball 

I have the platinum. I ended up getting it from a corner kick, using Ibrahimovic. He is tall and wins air duels 

I've played FIFA for about 12 years and this was a bit of struggle. This was the way I got it, which meant I could easily get close every single time

Run in the box with your striker as if you were running straight on towards the goal, turn around and pass it backwards to the edge of the box to your attacking midfielder. Tap square + L1 so that a ball goes in towards the striker and straight on towards to goal, like a lob pass - not from a cross, and hold L2 + O. If worked well the ball will float towards your striker and I found 9/10 they will actually pull off the bicycle kick with decent power.

This wasn't on any videos I watched but one of the comments suggested it.

Once I was doing this i was getting close almost every time and its a consistent way to pull them off.

Hope this helps in anyway.

• Like 1

Play against very weak teams, use very quick players and make sure your striker has flair to help the process, fire it down the wing for someone with good crossing then L1 + Square, don't hold it to dink it in and aim behind your striker, L2 + Circle should then do the trick! It takes a while as there are 2 types of overhead kicks and getting the right one can be painful

• 4 weeks later...