North american version cannot be platinumed

Just a reminder since this game has been added to PS+ Premium and as such may get an influx of new players. The trophy "circle of death" has been unobtainable since launch. It was patched and fixed for European versions some time ago, which is why the game has platinum achievers, but no such patch ever materialized for us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CelestialRequiem said:

This can still happen. @Deadly_Ha_Ha wrote a guide for a game (can't remember which one) where the trophies pop fine for NA but not on the EU version. 

So kind of like the devs released a patch for uk version pcse0001 but not the usa version psce0014 type of situation right? 2 dif regions numbers and games but they share a trophy list? I think i understand if so

5 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

So kind of like the devs released a patch for uk version pcse0001 but not the usa version psce0014 type of situation right? 2 dif regions numbers and games but they share a trophy list? I think i understand if so

Yes, because they're different PSN packets even if they harbor the same list. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/14/2022 at 4:57 PM, Camokidd87 said:

I see. Thanks for teaching me something. Hopefully theyll update that 1.02 patch to north America at some point. 

As of January 2024 this is still broken on the US version. I would also note that the US version is running software version 1.02.

Even with 1.02 it is broken.